Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Nygmatic
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of a good shop that does tint in the So Cal area? Los Angeles or Orange County preferred. Thanks in advance!!

also, im looking for an installer of xpel or invincashield too. thanks!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Contact RGraphics here on this board. RGraphics is an IS300.net member that install xpel ...I don't think he installs tint, though. He does very good work ...ask Eortiz, he had RGraphics install his xpel.

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
Frydryce said:
does anyone know of a good shop that does tint in the So Cal area? Los Angeles or Orange County preferred. Thanks in advance!!

also, im looking for an installer of xpel or invincashield too. thanks!
Got both done at Window Tints, Etc. It is off the 101 at Santa Monica Blvd.

·
Nygmatic
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool, do you have window tints etc's number? how much did you pay for tint? and what kind did you get?

also i noticed you have a mk2 supra... any mods?

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
Frydryce said:
cool, do you have window tints etc's number? how much did you pay for tint? and what kind did you get?

also i noticed you have a mk2 supra... any mods?
You can find Window Tint Etc's contact info if you look on the authorized installer page on xpel's site.

About tint, I got the standard dk brown tint 55%, forgot the brand. It's guaranteed for 5 years. I paid about 175 if i remember correctly. But the guy was willing to re-do it until i was happy with everything.

My MkII Supra is stock. It has one of those "used from Japan" motors in it. 214k total miles. I need some suspension help. Any ideas?

·
Nygmatic
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool, ill look them up

about the mk2, ill ask my g/f about it. she's a mod over at socalsupras.com they have a couple mk2 guys over there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
Frydryce
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing