Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well I am very excited I just purchased an 02 GGP MT IS300 w/ 49k miles!!! I would love to do the exhaust first. I have been doing my research so I don't get flamed here and I have come to the conclusion that I am going to go with the HKS Carbon-Ti exhaust. My question is where do you recommend buying it from?

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Look it up here in the For sale forums! I think that there is a few guys here who is selling theirs. Prolly the best place to buy from then ebay and other sites cause they will charge you un the balls with their prices. Good luck and hope you enjoy the exhuast when you get it and make sure you post pics when you do oh, and welcome again!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look it up here in the For sale forums! I think that there is a few guys here who is selling theirs. Prolly the best place to buy from then ebay and other sites cause they will charge you un the balls with their prices. Good luck and hope you enjoy the exhuast when you get it and make sure you post pics when you do oh, and welcome again!
Thanks!!

What about this?

eBay Motors: Lexus IS300 HKS Carbon-Ti Exhaust (item 270198194019 end time Dec-22-07 10:37:41 PST)

·
Registered
827 Posts
i got mine from 3n1 motorsports but the web site has been down for a while but they got it here fairly quick

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
I had a very bad experience with 3n1. They did not ship the springs I got and it took them 2 weeks to repspond to my emails. They did not have a telephone number to call. I would not suggest them.

just search google and there will be a lot of companies who sell the exhaust. all you have to do is look for the cheapest one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts