Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday in a skins match a still-camera photographer snapped a pic in the middle of tiger's backswing. he got real pissed but is too big of a pansy (golfer) to do anything about it except :whine: he was still nice and close to the pin but that didn't suppress his :whine:

so his meathead rugby player caddy rips the guys camera away from him and throws it in the nearby lake... sucks to be that photographer :lol: :lol:

that's the most excitement televised golf has seen for quite some time....

·
Commander In Beef
25,546 Posts
If the photographer really did take a picture during his backswing, that's mighty annoying. I probably would have done the same thing. It's happened to him countless times, there's only so much of it you can take as a professional golfer.

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
vaca22 said:
If the photographer really did take a picture during his backswing, that's mighty annoying. I probably would have done the same thing. It's happened to him countless times, there's only so much of it you can take as a professional golfer.
i pm'd u

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not saying i wouldn't have done the same thing, it just woulda been much cooler to see tiger step up and open a can on the dude... that probably wouldn't be too good for his pr and nike sponsorships though :eek:

he shoulda pulled a bob barker and beat the crap outta the dude like happy gilmore... :lol:

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
ISthree00 said:
not saying i wouldn't have done the same thing, it just woulda been much cooler to see tiger step up and open a can on the dude... that probably wouldn't be too good for his pr and nike sponsorships though :eek:

he shoulda pulled a bob barker and beat the crap outta the dude like happy gilmore... :lol:
tru tru

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
If you guys has been following golf, the media & press have been doing this time and time again. The guy can never catch a break. With all the pressure on him already, this just adds to it.

Bother me while I swing and I f**k u up!! Enuff said! :pissed:

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
ISthree00 said:

You stated the reason why he is a pansy in the post you just put...Tiger works out like a mofo..and I'm sure he could have kicked the crap outta the guy w/ the camera...but instead he did the MATURE thing.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ImpulseXvX said:
ISthree00 said:

You stated the reason why he is a pansy in the post you just put...Tiger works out like a mofo..and I'm sure he could have kicked the crap outta the guy w/ the camera...but instead he did the MATURE thing.
ripped guys can still be pansies :wink: however i do agree with you in that he did the mature thing... keepin' golf a gentleman's game way to go

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
ImpulseXvX said:
ISthree00 said:

The mature thing is to have a hired thug steal and destroy someone's private property. :roll: Jeez, I would sure hate to see what you would consider a childish temper tantrum.

In Tiger's defense, I think it was a pretty good chunk of change up for grabs on that 'skin. He made a sweet shot out of the sandtrap about eight feet from the cup.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CRB said:
ImpulseXvX said:
ISthree00 said:

The mature thing is to have a hired thug steal and destroy someone's private property. :roll: Jeez, I would sure hate to see what you would consider a childish temper tantrum.

In Tiger's defense, I think it was a pretty good chunk of change up for grabs on that 'skin. He made a sweet shot out of the sandtrap about eight feet from the cup.
tiger was mature... his caddy? not so much

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
ImpulseXvX said:
Tiger works out like a mofo..and I'm sure he could have kicked the crap outta the guy w/ the camera...but instead he did the MATURE thing.
I have no idea how this rumor got started.

Tiger trains for GOLF. He is not a bodybuilder or a strength freak. In fact, over the past few years, he's put a little pudge on around the middle.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
I can understand that...

remember in Jackass the movie, when they were blowing the air horn... ahahahah, that was some funny shit.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
fortyounce said:
I can understand that...

remember in Jackass the movie, when they were blowing the air horn... ahahahah, that was some funny shit.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that was my favorite part...

·
Registered
266 Posts
if golfers are so good at making their shots, they should be able to do so with noise.....it should be like a final 4 game with the game on the line and the player on the free throw line....noise makers and arms waving....if you've got the skill,poise, and composure you won't be affected and you would be able to sink the putt.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
fortyounce said:
I can understand that...

That funniest part about that was the guy that got really pissed in Jackass is friend of my moms significant other. He's actually a pretty cool guy. After they filmed him hitting the golf balls and getting all pissed, they had him sign a waiver....he thought it was just going to be for the show and had no idea he was actually going to be in the movie.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
geoff said:

Tiger trains for GOLF. He is not a bodybuilder or a strength freak. In fact, over the past few years, he's put a little pudge on around the middle.
Tiger lifts weights..or have you NOT seen his arms in the past few years?

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
Yeah well...It was not nice to throw a picture on his backswing as he interefered with his game.

BUT...if i were the photographer and some Caddy did that to me, I would stick a golf club in both his and Tiger's asses. No matter whose fault it was in the beggining.

The camera surely meant more to the photographer than a shot (that went well anyways) for Tiger.

·
Commander In Beef
25,546 Posts
ImpulseXvX said:
geoff said:

Tiger lifts weights..or have you NOT seen his arms in the past few years?
I have to agree with Impulsive here. He's pretty jacked. Word on the street is that he can bench over 300.

Then again, I can squat over 800.

So foo to yous. :wink:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
16 Participants
ImpulseXvX
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing