Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as if i didnt have enough things to worry about i got a ticket to in the mail saying i didnt yeild to an ambulance in which i did i waited for the focks :pissed: for like a minute :pissed: and they didnt go so i decide to go,then the focks decide to turn :pissed: has anybody every gotten a ticket by an ambulance?how many points is this?

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
just tell them it wasn't u...... copy the ticket and post it......

They sent it to u in the mail right?

so how can they prove it was u driving ?

David

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I believe it's the car not the driver.

Obviously, they sent him a ticket in the mail, thru his car registration, even if it's not him, it's the car that they ID.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
BugginOuT said:

Obviously, they sent him a ticket in the mail, thru his car registration, even if it's not him, it's the car that they ID.

ok so how do they decide who pays it.

like photo radar via photo in the mail.

if they cannot see ur face u win in court every time.

David

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
on the ticket where it says court apearance they checked i have to show up :pissed: and this town is like an hour and a half drive :pissed:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
is300soon said:
BugginOuT said:

David
I've never heard of that before.

It's like saying that your brother or sister got a parking ticket with your car, but it wasn't you that parked it.

So who's going to end up paying for it?

To whoever the car is registered to, right?

I'm not trying to say you're wrong, but you do get my point, right?

Maybe you're right, but i've never heard of that rule that you mentioned.

·
Registered
317 Posts
BugginOuT said:
is300soon said:
BugginOuT said:

David
I've never heard of that before.

It's like saying that your brother or sister got a parking ticket with your car, but it wasn't you that parked it.

So who's going to end up paying for it?

To whoever the car is registered to, right?

I'm not trying to say you're wrong, but you do get my point, right?

Maybe you're right, but i've never heard of that rule that you mentioned.
is300soon is right. the traffic school instructors taught us this. if someone is driving your car and got a ticket for running a red light, with the photos sent to you and the face of someone obviously NOT you, just bring the picture, ticket, and your driver licence with you, to the police office, and they will have to dismiss the case

getting these tickets (by ambulance, or red light) is different from parking tickets. one is moving violation and one is not. moving violations involves points at dmv so unless they have enough proofs, they can't put points on you for what you didn't do, otherwise you can sue dmv. remember, this is america, afterall you can sue anything

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
I got mine tossed out.

Easy

im sure the ambulance one can be done also.

David

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i dont think the ticket even has my name on it or the numbers on my license but they got my plates :pissed: how do i fight this?

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
lexluger180 said:
i dont think the ticket even has my name on it or the numbers on my license but they got my plates :pissed: how do i fight this?
does it even say red lexus?

like when a pig gives you a ticket?

ummmm well judge, i was not on that street, maybe they took the plates down wrong. I was doing my lady at her parents time share.

David

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
lexluger180 said:
Did they send you a pic in the mail? Or is it just a piece of paper. Just say you would never do anything like that and you do let friends drive your car once in a while. Unless they have the ambulance driver who can point you out :lol: , or a pic of your face, then you have nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
actually the cars not even under my name but they sent the ticket in an envelope with my name on it :pissed:

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
WTF??

something is weird....

i onno man, was this when u were in the accident

?

when was the ticket date?

David

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nope this was i'd say a couple weeks ago,it makes no sense it was at nite time cuz the only time i was in that area was with my cuzin unless they had a camera and took a picture of me while i was yeilding :pissed:and the only thing in the envelope was a fukkin ticket :pissed:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts