Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wsup..
Yea im korean....how did you guess? hahahaha.....well im in atx....Texas. I just got my car so im driving around everywhere putting crazy miles on it...all good though. Are you korean also? Well I want to put a nav on it but i want it to look stock where it pops up from the dash like the 2002's....well let me know if you know anything more on the nav...late.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
yo..sup? how did i know? "namja" pretty much gives it away.. and where is atx?? my girl is from texas...houston actually.. and yeah... hangook here too... as for the NAV system.. private message dt103.. he has a PHAT nav setup.. where its flush with the lint trap...and then is motorized to open up...

how old r u?/ did u buy the car urself?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
namja... you the d00d with the black IS I see up north all the time??? Ur car dropped??? Just wanted to say wassup to a fellow ISer in the ATX

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Whats up yall? Good to see you back Jdogg, what IS do you have turbo? I've seen a black one in pflugerville that was lowered, looked like the rims were chrome but couldnt tell? Might have been you Jdogg, not sure. Well, I say we have a meet, Walmart or HD or something. What yall think?

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
aTx is austin texas...about 2 hrs away from houston...i live down south to all the atx peeps. i have a pearl white...i just got it but i wanna hook it up slightly...hahaha...i dont want to get carried away. jdogg hook me up with the info for the clears all the way around...well we should all meet up somewhere...i want to get some 19's but not yet...need to save. oh yea...i paid for this car myself....i slammed down 7K and payments for 5 years! imma try to pay it off faster though...late

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey, it's nice to know some fellow Korean ISers, I'm also looking for a DVD-navigation system. I leased my car though, so I'm not sure how that'll play out (I'm not sure if I want to invest that much cash for Nav, with a 39 month lease). I'm looking for a stock looking system too, or something similar.

Oneeyejack - that is definitely chill setup. Can you give us some more details (brand, price, features, installation specifics, etc.)? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
i didn't know that many koreans were in IS forum.. as for me, i'm one spoiled 18 year old who's parents happened to be wealthy enough to buy his son one nice ass car.. hehehe.. yes yes and i am korean also.. leave so far away from you guys otherwise i say we should get together sometime.. i don't have the resources(money) for nav system and all that stuff.. need a job.. need a job..

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Is your IS lowered or stock namja?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Originally posted by CarWash:
i didn't know that many koreans were in IS forum.. as for me, i'm one spoiled 18 year old who's parents happened to be wealthy enough to buy his son one nice ass car.. hehehe.. yes yes and i am korean also.. leave so far away from you guys otherwise i say we should get together sometime.. i don't have the resources(money) for nav system and all that stuff.. need a job.. need a job..
Same spoiled brat here
I'm Korean too^^ Just got my car last saturday!!^^ Hey, where in MD do you live? I live in Great Falls, VA, which is pretty close to MD.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Sup VVTIS & turbo... Ill give u the 411 on the hyper whites just gotta find the packages again and I aint lookin right now... They are starting to meet at that Hobby Lobby parking lot on 183 & llamar now i think... gonna try to make it up there this saturday... anyone interested??? It might have been me but I've also seen this d00d(looks korean... or should I say asian) up north alot in a black IS... looks dropped but cant tell. You can tell mine VVTIS cause I think I have the darkest freakin tint here in austin (at least from what I've seen anyway) peace

·
Registered
300 Posts
Wassup? This is Korean too. I have Silver IS. I had for a year. It's an awesome car. I'm from Seattle Washington. Yo!! KP rules!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm not Korean...but I have a sweet IS300 I'm putting together.

I'm im MD too. We should get together. Any car shows coming up?

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
my IS is stock right now. im gonna get some wheels and some clears with a suspension later but right now im just having fun driving my car =)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts