Lexus IS Forum banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
pics on north side of gg bridge and i'll be there. I know some really cool places and fun drives right there. that's about 15 minutes from my house.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
cneeley said:
pics on north side of gg bridge and i'll be there. I know some really cool places and fun drives right there. that's about 15 minutes from my house.
I guess you are referring about this location.... It is a very nice place... We have our first Bay Area .net meet in 2002 over there. However, it is difficult to occupy the place for taking photo in the weekend since many people go there too... I took that picture during the weekdays around 3pm (before the fog rolls-in)

·
Registered
1,338 Posts

yea that place is nice... but less busy places would be these two which are about 5 min. from the end of the bridge...

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
^^^sucks....again ill be at home since nobody is going....

the GGB pic idea is nice...too bad toll to get back over is 5 bucks...pretty expensive photoshoot

·
Registered
1,338 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ready for a meet

Where are you meeting on thursdays? How far from Sunnyvale? I would like to make one of these meets. I'm new to Cali so I don't know anyone yet. I'm down for whenever though.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
once again trying to get some people to commit to a wed. night meet at infineon racway for wed. night drags. Next wed. I think I'll be there

121 - 133 of 133 Posts