Lexus IS Forum banner

101 - 120 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
rmmgs4 said:
How ironic. Valley Fair is where the San Jose meets were held.
I know I was trippin off that... so if ever maybe we will do it on one of the San Jose meet days... we'll see...

·
Registered
396 Posts
SCRREEEAAAMMMM said:
I know I was trippin off that... so if ever maybe we will do it on one of the San Jose meet days... we'll see...
I think we might be able to get people to meet up half way say either Fremont at the new mall or in Union City Mall.

·
Registered
518 Posts
damn i can't wait till i get back to hte bay and put the mix-match kit and rims on...i'll be ready to meet up in like three weeks! haha looking forward to it.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
damn it....haha i dont want to drive so far out for these things....gas isnt cheap in the city....

·
Registered
478 Posts
JAEohEN said:
damn it....haha i dont want to drive so far out for these things....gas isnt cheap in the city....
ha! leave the city with 1/4 tank and fill up in the east bay!!! i will go if jon goes...(if my car is done...jon, mind giving me a ride? hit me up for details :)

rolo

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
just to let you guys know the sj meets aren't meeting up right now... some of the guys might still b interested but some of them are out of town and away for the summer.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #108 (Edited)
Well lets just do the El Cerrito Meet this Thursday at Damio at Ranch 99... It is far, I drove near Valley Fair yesterday to pick up some baby stuff... and it killed half my gas... so I myself may need to think about it... Again lets just meet at El Cerrito and we'll figure out some other place... so who is down to meet this tomorrow???

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Flipside909 said:
SoCal is far from Fremont and I still go. What's up!? What!?
Are you kidding? Are you coming to Nor Cal again????

·
Registered
890 Posts
Flipside909 said:
SoCal is far from Fremont and I still go. What's up!? What!?
hahaha omg you goober fremont is FAR...i'm more than likely going to be out tomorrow night...not for long though...i need me some air fresheners haha

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
al7ezza said:
Are you kidding? Are you coming to Nor Cal again????
No but you'll be one of the first to know if I do. I want to do pics on the Marin side of GG Bridge next time. :D

·
Registered
478 Posts
sorry man...still @ the office

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
i was thinking of dropping by, but my friends talked me out of it...haha...maybe next week

101 - 120 of 133 Posts