Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought it new less than a year ago and just sold it yesterday. Nice car for moderate luxury and curb appeal but a bad decision for a tuner at heart.

Oh well, should have been a baller and got a F or 350. Or spent a grip on a supra swap.

Maybe next time, back to the drawing board.

BTW, anyone else in the same boat, the book value on these right now on manheim and kbb is phenomenal. You won't hardly lose a dime on it. GL to all!

See my For sale items.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Bought it new less than a year ago and just sold it yesterday. Nice car for moderate luxury and curb appeal but a bad decision for a tuner at heart.

Oh well, should have been a baller and got a F or 350. Or spent a grip on a supra swap.

Maybe next time, back to the drawing board.

BTW, anyone else in the same boat, the book value on these right now on manheim and kbb is phenomenal. You won't hardly lose a dime on it. GL to all!

See my For sale items.
Funny, I just put mine on ebay and i've had mine for a bit over a year... I've been contemplating dumping it for a while... I literally have nightmares about the clutch I hate driving it especially around here in Tempe traffic you just end up with an overheated rattling shitbox of a drivetrain.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
isnt that the truth.. might I recommend a 2008 WRX. I love it..

·
Registered
353 Posts
Nice IS nonetheless. I believe I saw your IS parked a couple of months ago in a shopping center on val vista, I believe, and baseline. Pictures don't do your car justice. Those wheels and exhaust look beautiful.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Odd, as much as I love all the luxury, I feel exactly the same about my 250MT. The 2nd gen IS just doesn't seem to offer much for the tuner in me. I've had mine just over a year as well. Good news to hear the resale is so high.
How long did you have it listed before it sold?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts