Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how many of you had or have Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Position and how many miles did u guys get out of them, i'm looking to get new tires, and i need sumting that will last 20K+. I got 20k out of the stock bridgestone re040.
wat do u guys suggest i get?

thanx

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
16" wheels.

And it's tread life, not thread life.

·
Registered
75 Posts
You must drive your car really hard. My Lexus dealer said most owners get about 45,000 miles from the stock Bridgestone RE040's.

·
Registered
670 Posts
rbalis said:
You must drive your car really hard. My Lexus dealer said most owners get about 45,000 miles from the stock Bridgestone RE040's.
Check with your dealer again.... might be 25000.... that's when I replaced mine... but I had dunlop sp9000s.....

how many of you had or have Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Position and how many miles did u guys get out of them, i'm looking to get new tires, and i need sumting that will last 20K+. I got 20k out of the stock bridgestone re040.
wat do u guys suggest i get?

thanx
with the S-03s, I'm pretty positive you will not get more than 20k since you got 20k out of RE040...... but it grips like mofo.....

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
A mislabled tread like this is DOA...roadkill, if you will.

The wear numbers are a pretty good guide to THREAD life.

Now, you have me doing it. :lol:

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm at 8,000miles (socal) on my RE040 and feel the urge to change.

Am I f00ked up?? :crazy:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tires

i think i still have bout 5k more on these tires, the only reason i'm lookin to replace the tires are becuase i have a flat and now i have 1 good tire and 3 old tires. so i'm jus thinkin bout replacing them now

1 - 9 of 9 Posts