Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at an 1 with 102k miles- all service records present, one owner, 90k service done, brakes recently done, new tires, Silver in color. Asking price is 10k. Is it worth it? Body is excellent with only minor road flaws, has upgraded pioneer headunit with usb/mp3. I am looking to purchase in order add a more fuel efficient car to my 86 landcruiser. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I am looking at an 1 with 102k miles- all service records present, one owner, 90k service done, brakes recently done, new tires, Silver in color. Asking price is 10k. Is it worth it? Body is excellent with only minor road flaws, has upgraded pioneer headunit with usb/mp3. I am looking to purchase in order add a more fuel efficient car to my 86 landcruiser. Any help is appreciated.
fuel efficient and is300? lol that's an oxymoron

·
Premium Member
22,925 Posts
I have an '01 with 101k and it sounds a lot like mine (diff color). I love my car but am considering buying another car for commuting. The IS takes premium gas and doesn't get real good mileage (I take back roads to work so no highway mpg).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.