Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be going for the first time in two weeks n i guess out of excitement i have some silly questions, obviously many people will attend, so for example if my slot time is 1130am how long am i allowed to drive each car?is there a speed limit to folloW? can i do anything as in peel out n stuff? can i spend all day driving different cars is there time limits?

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
My02GrApHiTeIS300 said:
I will be going for the first time in two weeks n i guess out of excitement i have some silly questions, obviously many people will attend, so for example if my slot time is 1130am how long am i allowed to drive each car?is there a speed limit to folloW? can i do anything as in peel out n stuff? can i spend all day driving different cars is there time limits?
I'll answer for you....

1) You are allowed to drive every single car / truck there... for the amount of time it takes you to get around a closed coned course.. 1 lap.

2)Yes - There is a speed limit to follow.. You are NOT allowed to loose control and run over the cones. > They will ask you nicely to leave if you do

3) NO - there is NO UN-Safe driving allowed. > They will ask you nicely to leave if you do.

4) Yes - you can, but you will eventually get bored after 2-3 hours.

Have fun..!!

Joe Z :cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was in the new york event today. I had to wait about an hour to drive the IS350. about 20 mins for IS250 and BMW 330i. each run will last about a minute. you should go early to sign up for free massage.

·
Registered
13 Posts
hobbs said:
I was in the new york event today. I had to wait about an hour to drive the IS350. about 20 mins for IS250 and BMW 330i. each run will last about a minute. you should go early to sign up for free massage.
free massage?

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Batou said:
free massage?
Yup... and for $10 they'll even give you a happy ending! ;)

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Hmm no speed limit when I was there I drove as fast as I thought safe. I tore around pretty fast in the is350 they didnt say anything. I was disappointed in the wait I think they should of had it so you drove the is350 and the competition back to back

1 - 6 of 6 Posts