Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what size are those rims (dia. and width) also, do you know what offset you guys got on those rims...how do they fit??? i had to try different sizes and offsets before i found soemthing that fit well with the drop i have on my cars. one more thing, what size tires do you run on those rims??? i think this info may help the others on the list as well. thanks in advance.

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra/6-speed/HardTop
90 Integra
86 Corolla GTS (AE86)

·
Registered
323 Posts
i have 18 x 7.5 volk racing te-37's. i believe the offset is 44. the tires are 225/40/18.

i absolutely love these rims. when i first got them i put them on and wasnt all too thrilled with the look. but now i think its absolutely stunning. looks so sleek. the rims are black, which are very hard to obtain in the US. the car is black. at nite when i drive i feel like a B2 bomber, so stealth. i love it. i love my CAR!!!!!!

mike

·
Registered
44 Posts
Originally posted by sf is3:
do you have any pics of your car acuraracing? i'd love to see it ..
hhhmmmm...I could help you with that...maybe if I get this to work...
file:///C|/WINNT/Profiles/manuelpabualan/Desktop/Car Pitures/IS300 with volks.jpg

·
Registered
44 Posts
Originally posted by JR300:
hhhmmmm...I could help you with that...maybe if I get this to work...
file:///C|/WINNT/Profiles/manuelpabualan/Desktop/Car Pitures/IS300 with volks.jpg

OK guess not, stupid me don't know how to post pics

------------------
MJ 300

2002 Models please come!!

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
have you dropped the car since you got the rims??? wondering about clearance. i know toyota's usually have a mean camber when you drop them too low tho...helps with clearance in the wheel wells. still trying to figure out what size i want to get. anyone know the largest size wheel that may fit under the rear fender wells without modification. i figure those who get turbo kits and such will need to go larger wheels in the rear to handle all that power being put to the ground.

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra/6-speed/HardTop
90 Integra
86 Corolla GTS (AE86)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
acuracing, where do you usually park on Campus? I want to see it so maybe I can get the same rims. Hmm, won't it be funny to have two identical IS at UCI.

·
Registered
323 Posts
hyper: i did lower my car. that was the first thing i did. the camber is not all that bad, but nevertheless is still very present. nothin i can really do until i can get my hands on a camber kit.

daniel. i dont actually park on campus. i park off campus in some apartments and walk. id rather walk than wait foreer for a parkin space on campus. email me at [email protected] if u want to meet up sometime. and about the rims, i really think it's going to be next to impossible for you to get a hold of some black TE-37's, unless you powdercoat them. i was kinda thinkin about sellin them already, but i'm just a greddy bastard. hahaha

for all u that wanted pics.. here they are.. hope u have a broadband service.

enjoy!!! i love driving this beast. since i took the pics i have gotten the windows tinted all around. 20% back three, 35% the front two. looks clean.

mike

[This message has been edited by acuracing (edited November 02, 2000).]

·
Registered
110 Posts
Taaaaight! Kinda reminds me of the Oregon State Football team when they wear their all black uniform including shoes and all. Or is it the Portland Blazers?

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Originally posted by acuracing:

[This message has been edited by acuracing (edited November 02, 2000).]
I usually don't like black rims (or any of the colored ones like white, etc) but in this case.........DAMN that looks sweet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts