Lexus IS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
sounds good...I'll be ordering this combo kit in the next month or so. What's the weight difference between this flywheel and the stock one? and if you're located in los angeles, I can pick up the parts...how much would this be picked up since it's $699 shipped?

Thanks

·
Registered
162 Posts
Are you still out of the OEM hardware? And just to be sure, with the combo we get:

Competition Clutch Disc Sprung Full Face Organic
Heavy Dutry Pressure Plate
Throwout Bearing
Alignment Tool
13.56lb Steel Flywheel

minus the:

Toyota OEM Flywheel bolts (X8) 90910-02103
Toyota OEM Slave cyl push rod 31473-14030

Also, I am currently stationed in Guam...can I still get it for $599 SHIPPED?Any info would be greatly appreciated :). I'll hopefully be placing my order soon!

Current price drop to $599 shipped since we ran out of OEM hardware (however, we will give you all SKU's to order from Toyota (should be no more than $70). SO this is a damn good savings of 10% off just the kit.

Eddie

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm probably going to wait to get back to the states and order. Being stationed here in Guam sucks because we always have to pay a crap load for shipping...guess I'll just wait a few months...hopefully you still have some killer deals when I get back! Thanks, Eddie!

·
Registered
811 Posts
How would you compare this flywheel against the Supra NA (17.8 lbs) and the Fidanza (13.5 lbs)... I would think you would make the flywheel either the same weight as the NA or in the middle of those two weights?

My clutch and flywheel are on the verge of going out, I'm in the market for a new clutch/flywheel combo, which will give me a very smooth and comfortable engagement, least amount of noise, and eventually when I go turbo - will be able to handle up to 350whp...

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
How would you compare this flywheel against the Supra NA (17.8 lbs) and the Fidanza (13.5 lbs)... I would think you would make the flywheel either the same weight as the NA or in the middle of those two weights?

My clutch and flywheel are on the verge of going out, I'm in the market for a new clutch/flywheel combo, which will give me a very smooth and comfortable engagement, least amount of noise, and eventually when I go turbo - will be able to handle up to 350whp...
This is a proven setup with awesome results. PM me for further questions.

61 - 80 of 115 Posts