Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Is there any way someone can get me the part number for the supra slave cylinder? I just got my kit today and I'm looking to get it installed asap... lol

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Kay172,

Call a toyota dealership and ask them. They can give you part numbers and cost there. You can then go online and see where you can find that part number sold by you if you are far from the dealer.

Eddie

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thanks, but after reading what other ppl said in other postings. I think I should be okay with just switching out the push rod in the slave cylinder. Plus I trust you guys over at TH Motorsports would have included the supra slave cylinder if it would have been a real issue instead of the push rod.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I got the clutch installed in my car and I also put the figs CDD Delete at the same time and WOW... I could feel the difference, I love this Clutch setup. The pedal feels alot smoother and the rpms go up alot quicker

·
Registered
652 Posts
Just got my kit installed yesterday, still in process of getting used to the new clutch feel.
It definitely revs up faster and I can get this solid feel at each gear.
Some said clutch was easier to push but I felt it was harder though...

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Just got my kit installed yesterday, still in process of getting used to the new clutch feel.
It definitely revs up faster and I can get this solid feel at each gear.
Some said clutch was easier to push but I felt it was harder though...
Break here in and you will like it even more :). Remember, 300-400 miles before its smooth as butter.

·
Registered
652 Posts
thanks everyone :)
Hello, I don't know if this is normal, but I can't seem to get the right spot when taking off at 1st gear as before. Right now the 1st gear will shake no matter how slow I let go of the clutch and to add more gas in, not the other gears though.
I just hate uphills at the moment...

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Hello, I don't know if this is normal, but I can't seem to get the right spot when taking off at 1st gear as before. Right now the 1st gear will shake no matter how slow I let go of the clutch and to add more gas in, not the other gears though.
I just hate uphills at the moment...
How long have you broken it in for?

Eddie

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Current price drop to $599 shipped since we ran out of OEM hardware (however, we will give you all SKU's to order from Toyota (should be no more than $70). SO this is a damn good savings of 10% off just the kit.

Eddie

·
Registered
391 Posts
Just ordered this kit. Talked to Adam and he was very helpful :approve:. I just need to find out exactly what OEM parts I need. Adam said to email him if I need the list of part numbers. Would you be able to supply those by chance Eddie?

Now for the short, but unbearable wait haha

EDIT:
Are these the only parts I would need to order below?

Toyota OEM Flywheel bolts (X8) 90910-02103
Toyota OEM Slave cyl push rod 31473-14030

·
Registered
258 Posts
Just to be clear, with this kit you can use any MK3 Supra clutch?

What is the weight difference between this flywheel and OEM?

41 - 60 of 115 Posts