Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought i would post this since i was there at v2o last night and saw the flyers.

LuxuryMods.com is going to be hosting a party at v2o in Long Beach (www.v2olongbeach.com) on Saturday 11-12-05 from 10:00pm - 1:30am. We will be showcasing 8-10 cars to be in FRONT of the club. We are working very closely with the owner of the club as well as dmkworld.com (promoter) so make no mistake, that saturday will be huge. We will also be featuring a special guest appearance by Tera Patrick. This event will be HUGE. Flyers etc to be handed out everywhere shortly. We will also have VIP sections and tables for our featured car owners and friends.

Note: This event is ages 21+

1. DimSum

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
the owner's a very cool dood, went to sparco's party @ Paris' Rique just days ago along with other luxurymods staff (leo, kirby & dennis), i might stop by to this and check it out. :)

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump!

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
my question is, i'll be late that night, around 11, will i still have parking?? 8-10 cars are showing = lexus ? is? will we have reserve parking spot?...

since it's gonna be huge, don't wanna go if it will be inpossible to find a parking..

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Not to be a thread downer but-
Drunk drivers + many cops devided by puking people = are you really sure you wanna be there?

B.

·
Registered
491 Posts
tickets required? or is it free?
If I go, can I leave in the middle of the event in case if I have to leave early?

·
Registered
31 Posts
i'm sure it's not free, as V2o is a club... reg admissions is $20-25 i believe, not sure how much more for special events. last time i was there few months ago, it was pretty dead, so we just chilled at mai-tai bar upstairs.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chill at DUBLINER!! across the street. ITS THE SHIZ PLACE. Its like $10.00 for entrance for V20. But the show is outside in the parking lot. So you dont have to stay.

·
Registered
491 Posts
can someone give the direction how to get to V20? Give me address I will look it up on Yahoo thanks.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
81 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So whos rolling down?!?!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here Are The Pixs!!!

I went saw some IS's drive by. Talked to some of the promoters and the people who were displaying there cars. It was pretty Chill and happening. There was like 2 supercharged cars there an LS and a GS. The GS left but supposely came back. I didn't stay for the clubbing part just to checked out the cars. Well I wont ramble on anymore here are the pixs enjoy!

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Hmm, supercharged GS, maybe LMS? The LS is pretty nicely done thinking in terms of VIP, the intercooler blends in so well with the bumper, it looks like a nice grill and complements the upper grill.

Ahh, VIP tuning, the ultimate way of saying "I'M RICH BIATCH!!"

B.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts