Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To a friendly race whenever wherever....No Im not racing the boy from Havertown w/ the Turbo and Engine swap (600+hp) Thats just rediculous...But seriously ....I have raced GS4's and it was neck and neck--How does someone w/ an IS come up w/ the balls to say his car will beat a CL-S??? Anyways, the offer is there-somewhere safe, somewhere not too far...just let me know...

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
i don't know, you'll have to wait and see if they reply, i can't speak for anyone else. they don't lick boots as far as i know either

sounds like you have a fetish about boots, licking and boys, you wouldn't happen to be a catholic priest by chance, would you?

Zapata said:
IS300GTE said:
i'm not from havertown, how about me?

Man don't ANY of your other little boot licking boys have the friggin balls to stand up and race for themselves?????

·
Registered
16 Posts
IS300GTE said:
i don't know, you'll have to wait and see if they reply, i can't speak for anyone else. they don't lick boots as far as i know either

sounds like you have a fetish about boots, licking and boys, you wouldn't happen to be a catholic priest by chance, would you?

Zapata said:
IS300GTE said:
i'm not from havertown, how about me?

Man don't ANY of your other little boot licking boys have the friggin balls to stand up and race for themselves?????

SUre you can't speak for them. None of them seems to be able to speak for themselves. Most seem to be loud mouth bitches who want to talk about how fast their cars are and turbo this and twisty road that etc., etc., But none wants to show up for a nice friendly race.....it's not really a suprise.

Nice come back. I"m sure your fan club is laughing :roll:

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
that was the point :D

did you all think i was kidding when i said you would be the entertainment for the week?

Zapata said:
Nice come back. I"m sure your fan club is laughing :roll:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Dude, its no big news flash to us that the CL-S and IS with equal drivers will win in a straight line 0-60 or 1/4 mile race. SO why race?

But it is entirely possible for any car to win a race if the other dude fucks up somehow. I have done it many times in the past with my other cars. So are we chicken to challenge? Maybe so only because we do in fact know the odds are against us.

I don't understand why people don't understand that drivers can make a big difference. Hell I killed a dude in a Z28 before from light to light because the punk kid smoked his tires the entire block but others saw that the Maxima (my old ride) beat a Camaro. WooHoo!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Zapata = possibly the angriest member of A-CL Forums? :wink:

Seriously, the rest of your home site has declared detente. People don't care anymore. You're a second-rate troll. You don't do well with reason nor wit. So suffice it to say you're not going to succeed with whatever you're going after. So just go home and be angry there; at least the audience might be a bit more receptive. :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
wow. im sorry - i post on CL alot, and im really new to .net, but damn, the acuras are really some smack talkers. Zapata do you realize that your post about boot licking occured exactly 4 minutes after the thread was started? not everyone lingers around waiting for a guy to flame us so we could jump down his throat.

yea your cl will beat us. congrats. why pick on guys you know you can beat? is it an ego boost for you? yes, it is fun to stop on little 4 cylinder ricers. why? they think they are fast. we havnt started anything here, so dont start the name :bitching: calling yet...and you seem to be talking more smack than any of us...

and IS300GTE, is it really a GTE?...(you can reply in a pm...)

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Re: This Troll w/ a CL-S challenges anyone in the Philly are

MC222 said:
To a friendly race whenever wherever....No Im not racing the boy from Havertown w/ the Turbo and Engine swap (600+hp) Thats just rediculous...But seriously ....I have raced GS4's and it was neck and neck--How does someone w/ an IS come up w/ the balls to say his car will beat a CL-S??? Anyways, the offer is there-somewhere safe, somewhere not too far...just let me know...
well I dont have a motor swap .. not a full one at least but at least somone respects me from the Acura boards and acknowldges it..

I agree it would not be a fair race but MOLE could not even say that.. he thinks he can win.. and to think I was gonna ask him for a money race,,,,,,,

·
Registered
16 Posts
Listen all this shit was started by some ignorant members of this board. CL board had to deal with tools like brashar coming over starting useless shit. One of is300 boys came over and start some shit and I said there is NO need to get into a pissing match over all of this. I can post the link to the thread if you like. I could careless how much faster my car is than anybody elses, but when there are some annoying snotty noise pricks starting shit the only way to shut them up is to put the cards on the table. INformed members of is300 and a-cl.com agree....cls is ahead in straightline and then without some suspension upgrades the is300 will have a distinct advantage in the twisties. That fact was established long ago. Everybody knows this. One of your members posted a questionable racing story, somebody calls B.S. and less intelligent members start acting like a bunch of caged monkeys. Sure anything is possible during any given race but with the mods this guy was running there just isn't a way that 3.5 car lengths is possible. I'm sure if somebody post a similar story claiming a chevy cavalier roasted one of your cars you'd be just as apt to respond with the B.S. flag.

If you all don't want shit like this get a handle on some of your other members.

bcc002 said:
wow. im sorry - i post on CL alot, and im really new to .net, but damn, the acuras are really some smack talkers. Zapata do you realize that your post about boot licking occured exactly 4 minutes after the thread was started? not everyone lingers around waiting for a guy to flame us so we could jump down his throat.

yea your cl will beat us. congrats. why pick on guys you know you can beat? is it an ego boost for you? yes, it is fun to stop on little 4 cylinder ricers. why? they think they are fast. we havnt started anything here, so dont start the name :bitching: calling yet...and you seem to be talking more smack than any of us...

and IS300GTE, is it really a GTE?...(you can reply in a pm...)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
11 Participants
fairuza11
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing