Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its 2001 one now,and now are cars are the same model year as the real year,awww i just liked have a car before the actual year..oh well maybe its just me

01'(for Real) solar yellow IS,LSD,and 3 kickin subwoofers

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yeah, I know how you feel. I picked up my '01 in March of '00, so I got to drive it around for about 9 months before the actual year caught up with the model year.

------------------
99 M3
01 CL Type-S

·
Registered
237 Posts
I agree, Mario. For some reason, my car just doesn't feel as new anymore.

------------------
'01 Millenium Silver Metallic IS300

·
Registered
509 Posts
well... if u wanna to keep car update.. well.. lease is the best option!
i think.. so u can change car every 2 year or 3.. and leasing is not expensive too.. ( well. depends on what car ur leasing)

------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica
Fully loaded IS 300

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]:
well... if u wanna to keep car update.. well.. lease is the best option!
i think.. so u can change car every 2 year or 3..
I'm not a big fan of leasing and changing your car every two years or so, unless it's for business purposes. I get too attached to my cars for me to do that. I owned an '88 Toyota pickup 4x4 before I bought my 2000 4-runner 4x4 and it killed me to sell the old blue ox. 164,000mi. and it got me in and out of trouble on and off the road many times. Don't get me wrong, I love the new truck, but I sure do miss my pickup.

I guess i'm just an old softie

------------------
MAD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
rarjoon
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing