Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this sounds crazy but I had to recently fork out over 2000k to get my sister out of LA where she was in a flood disaster area so my question is ....Im so broke but I just found out my tire in left front is going bad....so would I be ok to ride on my directional tire that is a right side directional tire?By just remounting it to where outside of tire becomes inner?Just for two weeks till I get paid .........what ya guys think???

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
Just be careful in the rain. The directional tread is only for wet conditions.

And if you are supporting evacuees, you should contact FEMA... they reimburse for certain expenses.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
2000K?

you mean 2K? that would be $2,000.00
and to ansewer your question, yes it will be fine. just use a little extra caution, especially in the rain.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow great to hear all thanks for the responses and yes meant to type that but ya know what I mean...........anyways good news is we just gotta ride on it till Wednesday which is 2 days to go.....So wish me luck living in Florida and getting no rain BUhahaha God help me!

·
Registered
62 Posts
most tires have no right/ left if your sper is directional and it is on the wrong side just have the tire shop flip it for ya.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts