·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check this out, bwahahaha what a waste of money

·
Banned
3,989 Posts
i dont think it looks that bad. when painted it could look pretty tight actually.

it looks like you took those pics with you cellphone. if so your camera sucks balls.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
a fcuked up civic parked infront of mcdonalds classic.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya that thing would look sick when painted! The rims are one of a kind.

and nope, sorry... got it from another forum. I don't live anywhere near palm tree's.

it amazes me that someone would do this to their car. i don't find the sti attractive in any way. people buy them for speed and awd. this moron now has a fwd n/a car that has a non-working hood scoop.

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
jdmaltz said:
it looks like you took those pics with you cellphone. if so your camera sucks balls.
We dont have the cell phone technology thats over in Japan...

·
Registered
832 Posts
what the hell is this.........make me wanna puke...

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
For crying out lound, why??
I mean if you want a WRX, get a WRX. All this work and stuff and it's still a damn Civic. I wouldn't want to be driving that thing, or even be a passanger in that POS :lol:

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
thats an ugly mother focker

·
Deus Vult
7,023 Posts
Woof - that's almost as bad as Civics running around with IS300 taillights grafted into the trunklid.

·
Registered
291 Posts
i wish someone could stand up and nicely tell those ricers that what they are doing is DISGUSTING, and they are not hooking up cars, they are planting rice... seriously, some ppl just don't know what they are doing, cuz they are CAR blind, and cuz no one is there to tell them the truth...

and put the hub caps back on

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
nu6lover said:
i wish someone could stand up and nicely tell those ricers that what they are doing is DISGUSTING, and they are not hooking up cars, they are planting rice... seriously, some ppl just don't know what they are doing, cuz they are CAR blind, and cuz no one is there to tell them the truth...

and put the hub caps back on
Oh I make it a point to tell them that every day...its kind of like my job. I forgot how much rice there is in big cities...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts