Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
it's hard to tell with the glare and the stupid (IMO) paint job, do you have any other pics?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats funny. Alot of people thought Jeff Gordon's paint job was stupid(ITO) until it became the most recognized icon in modern race marketing.

It's racing my friend not Saturday night at the Baskin Robin's. It looks like they went out on a limb and I wish them the best of luck when they hit the track.

Originally posted by IS300GTE:
it's hard to tell with the glare and the stupid (IMO) paint job, do you have any other pics?

[This message has been edited by toofaust2 (edited November 14, 2000).]

·
Registered
105 Posts
Just makes it look ugly.
IS300s look nice, but not that one.
Now that is a slow and ugly car.
Good thing it is only a drawing and not real.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
ACTUALLY.....before i knew who jeff gordon was, his paint job drew me to his car, and i liked it and him because of it. he had major sponsers and they did a great job with his paint job design.

that one on the other had looks like it was done in a few hours and looks bad.

Originally posted by toofaust2:
Thats funny. Alot of people thought Jeff Gordon's paint job was stupid(ITO) until it became the most recognized icon in modern race marketing.

It's racing my friend not Saturday night at the Baskin Robin's. It looks like they went out on a limb and I wish them the best of luck when they hit the track.

[This message has been edited by toofaust2 (edited November 14, 2000).]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
geoff
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing