Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Wheel and tires for $1800 shipped... I think they look nice but don't know much about wheel brands and quality. Just looking for some opinions and advice. Thanks!

oh yeah.. they're Moda R6 19x8

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i like stock rims... and they're a lil different. they are clean looking but jsut bigger... and cheap

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
cableguy said:
YEAH WHITE LEX IS RIGHT TOO MUCH LIKE STOCK BUT HEY THAT IT JUST OUR OPINION PLAYA.ONE.....
easy, easy on da caps :shame:

·
Registered
502 Posts
ISthree00 said:
i like stock rims... and they're a lil different. they are clean looking but jsut bigger... and cheap
hey thats all you if u want to waste 1800 dollars on rims that people won't no the difference of

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I love the stock rims, hence I think those look pretty good. But, I wouldn't pay that much money to maintain the same look if I already had it... My suggestion is to spend that money dropping your car. It would give the same effect and handle better as well... :)

·
Registered
712 Posts
White Lex19 said:
ISthree00 said:
hey thats all you if u want to waste 1800 dollars on rims that people won't no the difference of
Bro I love those wheels. 2" bigger wheel and people will notice a difference. Those would loook phat spinning down the road! I do also think that $1800 is a bit much. Price shop around. Go to tirerack.com or discount tire company for a better deal!!!! I guarantee u will save money $$$$$$ :crazy:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I have these rims for sale if anyone is interested. They are 19x8's with 215x35x19 Yokohama Parada's spec II. The tires have about 3000 miles on them and the rims are in absolutely perfect condition. Asking 1200.00 or BEST OFFER! Email me at [email protected] if interested or would like to make offer. Price would include shipping. I think they retail for around 1800!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
five star rims are always classics.... that rim will look good on any car you throw it on...quality is not the greatest but it is a fair rim for the price and the size

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Would you necessarily need to lower the car with those rims/tires? I ask because I would want to see at least a little fender gap, but then again, I wouldn't want the car to look like a 4x4. :wink:

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i wouldn't lower it if i bought 'em but i don't think i'm going to. gonna buy some eibachs and stick with 17" graphite stock. i like 'em and rims are EXPENSIVE. just spend $900 on winter rim and tire set so no cash for more rims. plus i hear 19's are slow because they're so big, plus your ride quality suffers considerably...

i still like gap too which is why i want only a 1" drop :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
ISthree00
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing