Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car shopping and I came across the IS and I love it so far. I just need some further info if someone can help me out. I need something thats reliable and fun to drive. I do a lot of traveling so it needs to hold up. I found one with 75k on it for around $14,5 (original owner says all work has been done by lexus).....so basically is the IS the car im looking for ?

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
i would definately say that the IS is a fun to drive car, as well as pretty reliable. With anything, as long as you do all the upkeep on time, it will treat you with the same respect.

·
Registered
210 Posts
the thing about driving an IS300 is young or old likes to drive it. guess the fun for young and comfort for old. aahhh fock it...buy it! :lol:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Flipside408 said:
the thing about driving an IS300 is young or old likes to drive it. guess the fun for young and comfort for old. aahhh fock it...buy it! :lol:

Anytime you can get a lexus for 14.5 that's still only a few years old buy it. Mileage on lexus's doesn't matter you will have to shoot it to kill it!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Dont even think twice about it. Stop posting and go buy it.

·
Registered
416 Posts
If all the work has been done by Lexus, he can get a printout of all the service reports. Sounds like a deal though.... 75k for 14.5.... Buy it!!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Like others have said, you can't go wrong in terms of solid build structure and reliability. My 03 with 26k miles drives better now than when it was new.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts