Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i get just a front lip on my car like the wald on would the side view of the car look to much un balanced?

i have stock all around i am just thinking of puttin the lip on. :chill:
post pics if u have any

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Altezza3456 said:
if i get just a front lip on my car like the wald on would the side view of the car look to much un balanced?

i have stock all around i am just thinking of puttin the lip on. :chill:
post pics if u have any
I did just what you are talking about and it doesn't look unbalanced at all. I expected it would but it blends nicely. Sorry it's a little dark but this is the closest I have to a full side view pic.

I'll take a few better pics tomorrow if you want a better idea of the look. :D

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice

how much did u get it painted for?

is it easy to install?

i like that lip wered u get it?

thanx for any info

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Altezza3456 said:
Nice

how much did u get it painted for?

is it easy to install?

i like that lip wered u get it?

thanx for any info
I got it painted for $80 (lucky cause i have a great shop here that does quality work for very cheap). The install took about 15-20 min with a friend helping me out. It's best to have 2 people so it lines up properly. I bought my wald lip from a guy on here who didn';t want it anymoe. Got a KILLER deal on it shipped to my door. Your best bet would be to find a used one or hit up the .net store. If you buy it used make sure it's the ABS replica wald front or it won't fit right. Hope this helps :D

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I use to have just the WALD front lip but it looked unbalanced because the front was so low. So i went ahead and bought the side skirts.

·
Registered
840 Posts
it will look higher. You need rear lip in order to make it balance. I think L-tuned or TRD lip will be okay besides wald rear.
Anyone know where to get l-tuned/ TRD style rear lip?
Thank's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts