Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I was thinkin about boosting my is300 i want a decent amount of power but not to much just faster than n/a mods... i was looking between turbo kits and superchargers kit... I narrow myself down to to kits thats around my budget
heres a link to the turbo kit i was looking at, anyone have any exp. with this kit?? and i was wondering if its worth the money? or is there a better deal?
Turbo-Kits.com 01-05 Lexus IS300 Turbo Kit - first kit on page

and also i was looking at this supercharger kit
Vortech Engineering: Viewing product: 2001-2003 Lexus IS300 Supercharging Systems

please help cus i dont know what i want to do :confused: ... i know everyone has their on likes and dislikes on s/c and turbo kits.. pls dont flame i just need suggestions... and do these kits come with everything i need? or i have to buy other parts to maintain with these kits thanks...

·
Hello World
3,733 Posts
380cc is a joke.

Your best bet is among SRT ( swiftracing.com ), PFS ( pfsupercars.com ), or BL ( boostlogic.com ). BoostLogic is having a sale on IS300 turbo kits, but I think it is over. Call or email them :)

·
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
6,017 Posts
Please read the stickied threads at the top of the go faster section. There is information in there about s/c vs turbo, newb forced induction, power goals, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.