Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics I just took of my Zeal B6 coilovers. I am installing them tomorrow and will have lots more details then. Just a thanks to El Chino for all the help and great customer service!!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Looks sweet bro. Looking forward to hearing all the details, since I'll be buying a set soon from El Chino.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Nice, get those installed and start tearin' up the canyons!

I'm gonna wait until right after you review to get them. I'm counting on ya bro!, but no pressure :wink:

·
Registered
994 Posts
i love the zeals and have heard great things about them

i wish they had something similar to edfc's where you can control the dampening force from the cockpit

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Wxman: make sure the coil is adjusted all the way down :crazy:

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I installed the coilovers and they are AMAZING!!!! No noise, no rattle, no jingle, no squeel. The ride is very impressive. I am doing a little racing and driving tonight, so I will have a write up very soon.

El Chino they are everything you said they would be! On a side note, I got the coilovers and the hook wrenches were not in the package. I called Richard and he called Zeal personally. He got the situation resolved and the hook wrenches were sent immediately. He even called me back like 3 times to make sure everything went well. That is service. In this day and age, I think that customer service is what keeps us coming back. Bottom line, Richard (El Chino) had the best price and if I had to give my money to anyone then I am glad it was a guy like Richard. Great service, great prices, and a friendly guy.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
cool, what settings do you have them on right now? How much did they lower you?

I plan on leaving them at the settings that they come with, unless the drop is too much or not stiff enough :D

Let us know hwo they feel though!

thanks

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
Wxman said:
Well, I installed the coilovers and they are AMAZING!!!! No noise, no rattle, no jingle, no squeel. The ride is very impressive. I am doing a little racing and driving tonight, so I will have a write up very soon.

El Chino they are everything you said they would be! On a side note, I got the coilovers and the hook wrenches were not in the package. I called Richard and he called Zeal personally. He got the situation resolved and the hook wrenches were sent immediately. He even called me back like 3 times to make sure everything went well. That is service. In this day and age, I think that customer service is what keeps us coming back. Bottom line, Richard (El Chino) had the best price and if I had to give my money to anyone then I am glad it was a guy like Richard. Great service, great prices, and a friendly guy.
Make sure you posts some pics.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts