Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
They hurt my eyes... i can't see.. im too old.... i dropped my pills... my body is not shrinking... back in my days headlights.....

the main problems on the road iare:
1) old drivers
2) SUVs the taller mounted light is more blinding than HID,,, let's ban SUVs!!!
3) old drivers in SUVs

·
Registered
1 Posts
"They're too bright," says motorist Michelle Massey of St. Louis, who often drives her sport-utility vehicle on secondary roads at night. She's afraid that the glare's bad enough, and the vehicles close enough to each other on winding two-lane roads, that a collision is likely. " from USA Today
Come on, YOU are the one that cause the blindness for the CAR driver. Why the SUV driver complaint so much about HID?
They should be the one that be banned first.

·
Registered
104 Posts
HID's look cool, but in all actuality, I find them less functional.

It is also noted in studies that for night driving, light is more preferrable towards yellowish/amberish monotone colors to prevent loss of night vision, personally, I agree with that assessment.

Of course, if I'm driving down a well lit street in the city, I couldn't careless because of all the lighting, but on those dark mountain roads at night, I don't want some guy shining sunlight in my eyes and then me looking on into the pitch black night with my contracted pupils.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts