Lexus IS Forum banner

141 - 160 of 4921 Posts

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
I am bringing that much alcohol, beer mostly. If no one drinks it, then I will have it for tonite :p It is still Saturday party nite. :)

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Is everyone getting there cars all cleaned up for the meet? I'm pimping out my calipers right now aka painting them (in between coats right now).

I didn't have tint and I wanted to look cool so a spray paint all my windows; just light though so you can see out. It's really cool looking. I'll bring the paint to the meet in case you all want it done....:rolleyes: :duh:

·
5,207 Posts
I cleaned mine last week so its pretty clean but not perfect, since I've been at school everything is really busy.

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
I havent had a chance to get my car all washed and waxed. So there is gonna be dirt on my car. :(
I just had my windows re-tinted last week. It was the purplish 35% tint from Lexus. :pissed:...Now I have 20% and 5% limo black tint. :bigSmile:
I just installed my grounding kit and also, have MY.IS decals if you want them. Its free, so dont worry about how much it will cost. :lol:

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
I will. But I cant promise anything. j/k :lol:

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
For those who took pics at the meet. Please start a new thread, as I will be deleting this thread.

It was nice meeting you. Hope it will turn out this big again :)

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
LOL...good idea

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
I was thinking, if we have another meet before the dyno meet.

What are some of your opinions on it? (Cruising, photoshoot, BBQ, camping, DIY's...non technical ones, etc....). Just some ideas, maybe you have others. I would like to know, what fellow IS members would like to see happen.

Bump it to the top :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Find a nice mountain or coastal highway with fresh asphalt and alot of curves. The BMW club know where to find those. They go on cruises all the time.

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #160
Find a nice mountain or coastal highway with fresh asphalt and alot of curves. The BMW club know where to find those. They go on cruises all the time.
We need to get radios so the lead car can notify the rest of popos and vespas...:lol:

... but seriously.
There is a road, up towards Mt. Rainier. Nice smooth asphalt and sharp corners as well ;) I also have 2 radio Walkie Talkies. But that would only be for 2 cars. Maybe first half has one, and the second half has one. It will also help, in case soemone gets stuck at a traffic light or a Semi Truck ;)

Gary, were you the only GS there? Nice......It looks like a nice turn out..I wish I would have gone.

Welcome to the site.

I should have been more active on CL. But I wasnt.
Next time, I will try harder :p

141 - 160 of 4921 Posts