Lexus IS Forum banner

121 - 140 of 4921 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hopefully I can polish and buff my car before the meet. Paint is looking scratched up right now.
Yeah work was a little slow i told them i wanted off on friday at noon. Just enough time to polish/buff the crap out of mine, get my subs hooked up and install my exhaust that fedex says is coming that day

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Some should send invites to the #39 people in the "WA State Roll Call" or "Index" or whatever its called thread. Think if they all came!!! I just invited this guy ThaBoss to the meet. He live in Lacey and is stationed at Ft. Lewis. I gave him a link to this thread but I didn't see that he signed up. He said he wanted to go though.

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Longnights had already done that. More the merrier :p

·
5,207 Posts
New list:
-4dris
-longnights
-is300 chris
-iculkn (late)
-thrilla
-sobe
-AZNHYPNOTIQ
-748special
-tempest_lexus
-D21footbal
-Panda Jerk
-Nicademus323
-andreaU02
-ForceFed Motorsports
-LeMarc
-babibangs

and the list of those meeting at the Newcastle park and ride:
-longnights
-IS300 chris
-d21football
-tempest_lexus
-nicademus323
-ForceFed Motorsports
-thrilla
-babibangs

and those meeting at the Krispy Kreme at Tacoma Mall:
-4dris
-sobe
-LeMarc
-crazychris01is (guessing from the thread)

I've sent messages to everyone on the WA state roll call twice, once when we first started working on the meet and again earlier this week when I sent out the ones to everyone who is signed up.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
um, ill be meeting you guys at the newcastle park and ride also... i dont want to roll down there by myself!! and you guys ok if i bring a friend who drives an rsx?? no haters out there, right?? lol

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I woke up at 2pm today...I better not do that tomorrow!!

RSX is cool with me, but he has to park on the other side of the lot:p

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
now when i think about it... since this is a park and you guys are planning to do like a bbq?... isnt there suppose to be like.. food? but there isnt a list or anything that says who is bringing what food and etc...

·
5,207 Posts
I think we established early on that there were no grilles there so we would figure something out (like pizza around there or something). I certainly don't mind anyone bringing friends in other cars,

There is one rule though, don't hit fat men riding vespas, we don't want to end up like that Club Lexus meet.

·
5,207 Posts
Is that a joke... or did something to that nature really happen. Either way its kinda funny. (not someone getting hurt, but you know what i mean)
It actually happened just a couple weeks ago. SC300 locked up and slid wide into oncoming traffic and went head-on with a guy on a Vespa. The man on the vespa was hurt but will make a full recovery. (though I am joking about it a bit because of the sheer stupidity of what happened)

·
5,207 Posts
Just checked the weather, looking good for tomorrow, weather.com says 10% chance of precipitation, cloudy but a high of 57 degrees.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I can't wait to see the pics. I have to live vicariously through the pics and videos you guys will be posting. I wish I was there. I cant wait for a meet in the summer when I get back.

I already have a few shops interested in holding a dyno day for us. If anyone is interested in a dyno day/meet/cruise with a few pulls on a dyno for about $50 PM me. I'm thinking mid to late july. I want to get an idea of how many people would be attending and how many of those would participate in the dyno pulls so I can start making more definite plans and dates.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Im pissed... something has come up tomorrow and im not going to make. I will be at the NWN meet next sunday tho and hopefully get to meet everyone there (or least whoever is going to make it). Let me know how it goes tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
It's looking like a great day!!! Sun shining over the lake, awesome view!

Hopefully nobody else pulls out at the last minute.

·
5,207 Posts
Looks like its going to be a great day, clear skies and sunny over Newcastle (though there is frost on the golf course)

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
I was busy yesterday, just got on today.

I will be bringing beer, soda, liqour and buy a pizza or 2. If you guys want to chip in on the pizza, that would be cool.
Bring what you want to the meet.

Yeah, Acura's and Honda's, park on the other side. :lol:

See the T-town peeps at Krispy Kreme @ 1pm.
Everyone else, 2pm in Auburn. ;)

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
You are bringing that much alcohol to a car meet? Not really thinking that one through are ya? haha. I hope you guys have alot of passengers.

...Or plan on hanging out long enough after the liquor drys up to get sober.

Have fun but be safe guys. You seriously dont wanna be that guy (i.e. Club Lex idiot).

121 - 140 of 4921 Posts