Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 4921 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I'm down rain or shine for both. Also I live in Woodinville sooo I'd be down to meet in Bellevue or where ever and drive down as a group. I always like doing that kind of thing (like a pack of wolves or something). I was asking about having Seattle meet on another thread and just my luck one is coming soon.

·
5,207 Posts
is everyone still going to this? its in 7 days.
and for the the guys up north or in seattle. you want to meet at the park in ride in newcastle?
Newcastle park and ride is what I was thinking, trying to figure out a good place to meet in the 90/405 area isn't particularly fun. I think we should plan on 1 PM meet at Newcastle park and ride, 1:10 - 1:15 departure for Auburn.

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
As far as I know, its still going to happen. If its raining, I will still show :)

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #87

·
5,207 Posts
Can I get a count of how many people want to meet at the Newcastle park and ride? Just to know whats going on and hopefully not leave anyone behind.

·
Registered
175 Posts
@ exit #9

Right after the Factoria/Coal Creek Parkway exit if you're headed south.

I'm down to meet there.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hey longnights, I'll meet you guys at the Park & Ride and roll with you down to Auburn. I also know how to get to the meet site, in case no one else does.

By the way, they are forecasting sun on Saturday!!! :cloud9:

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Just seeing if anyone wants to meet in Tacoma. Perhaps the Krispy Kreme at the Tacoma mall. Time 1pm and roll out around 1:20.

Hey longnights, I'll meet you guys at the Park & Ride and roll with you down to Auburn. I also know how to get to the meet site, in case no one else does.

By the way, they are forecasting sun on Saturday!!! :cloud9:
Thats what they say now :lol: Thursday will probably be a different story.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Can I get a count of how many people want to meet at the Newcastle park and ride? Just to know whats going on and hopefully not leave anyone behind.
im in to meet at Newcastle park and ride... coming from bellingham tho, so i have no idea where its located... saw some directions in a post but i will need better then that i think.

whats the plan in auburn? just a meet or BBQ also

·
5,207 Posts
here's the address: 5115 113th Pl SE, Bellevue, WA 98006

This is going to rape the h scroll, but oh well.

·
5,207 Posts
After going through the thread, I think this is the list:

-4dris
-longnights
-is300 chris
-iculkn
-thrilla
-sobe
-AZNHYPNOTIQ
-748special
-tempest_lexus
-D21footbal
-theonlyLeXuSintown
-Panda Jerk
-Nicademus323
-andreaU02
-ForceFed Motorsports
15 people isn't half bad, better than I expected actually

and the list of those meeting at the Newcastle park and ride:
-longnights
-IS300 chris
-d21football
-tempest_lexus
-nicademus323
-ForceFed Motorsports

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #98 (Edited)
I moved the list to post 1. Thanks Longnights

EDIT: Longnights, do you think that we should PM the peeps that are on this thread, as a reminder?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I think you should PM us. I want to make sure that we have as many people as possible. I hope we have more jump on board before Saturday. 20 people would be awesome!! I figure some people will flake but I'll be there for sure.

·
5,207 Posts
I moved the list to post 1. Thanks Longnights

EDIT: Longnights, do you think that we should PM the peeps that are on this thread, as a reminder?
I'm about to PM everyone, reminder PMs to everyone who is on the list and a second PM to everyone else on the WA roll call.

81 - 100 of 4921 Posts