Lexus IS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 4921 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey.. I got your PM Longnights. I see things are progressing nicely. I might not be able to make it to the meet. Had some freeway trouble with my front bumper and it might be in the shop around that time, but if its done earlier. I'll show up. I'll keep ya updated.

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Looking at the photos on page 1 I don't see any permanent grilles, just two portables. Grilles are kind of hard to pack into an IS:lol:
:blush: I should have looked at the pics. :rolleyes:

I was thinking of a neutral spot for everyone to meet at.
I do have another suggestion. How bout the Tacoma, Point Defiance park.

Metro Parks Tacoma > Trail Map

·
Registered
600 Posts
OK I started a thread for the NWN Golden Gardens meet on March 30th, so if you'd like to go, go ahead and sign up here:

Golden Gardens March 30th

And I think longnights or 4drIS should start a fresh thread for the March 22nd meet. Lakelands is a good spot, and worst case scenario, we all pitch in for pizza. We can bring chips, drinks, candy, whatever.

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #65 (Edited)
these are all good spots but f*&^ could it be any farther away from me about 3 hrs at least i'm in so if ya could add me to the list thanks
Your on it now...

MY.IS group
-4dris
-longnights
-is300 chris
-iculkn
-thrilla
-sobe
-AZNHYPNOTIQ
-748special
-tempest_lexus
-D21footbal
-theonlyLeXuSintown

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
I will be doing some research at the lakeland hills area, to see if they have a grill on site. IF not, then a pizza would be great.

What do you all think of it?

·
Registered
95 Posts
hey longnights thanks for the invite..sorry for the late respond i will see if i have work that..i will try to get a day off..i might be a mybe..will see..ttyl everybody have a great day=) it seem like the list of ISer coming long=)

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
What time shall we have this?

I was thinking more around 1-2pm meet up.

·
5,207 Posts
2pm looks good for me.

For those of you up north (relatively), anyone want to meet up in the Bellevue/Renton area and drive down together, its should be somewhere around a 40 minute drive from the 405/90 interchange area.

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Updated list

-4dris
-longnights
-is300 chris
-iculkn
-thrilla
-sobe
-AZNHYPNOTIQ
-748special
-tempest_lexus
-D21footbal
-theonlyLeXuSintown
-Panda Jerk

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm always more than down to got to a meet but I gotta try to get work off that day, as long as the weather is nice you can count me in.

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
^^^^Do it...do it. Come to the meet and enjoy the day off. Its rare that we have a meet and you dont want to miss it :p

61 - 80 of 4921 Posts