Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 4921 Posts

·
Master Troll
497 Posts
i'm gonna be in sunny AZ for a vacation and to see some M's and Brewer's spring training games that weekend, so i'm out.

whoever goes, take lotsa pics!

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Got your PM longnights. Sorry to say that I wont be there. I'm still in Japan. I am talking to a local tuner to see if he will sponsor a dyno day for us when I get back. I'm thinking late June or early July. Good luck getting a meet together. Have fun and don't forget to post pics!
Send your roommate;) oh and your GF can go as well :rolleyes: :p

·
5,207 Posts

·
5,207 Posts
HD video would be awesome. I've got a Nikon D40x dSLR for some good photos.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Waddup Guys! i'm down for a meet again! Hopefully it won't be raining this time. Just let me know where and when. I'm also down for Karting!

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Send your roommate;) oh and your GF can go as well :rolleyes: :p
I agree :lol:

Well the cars in storage so they wont be able to take it to the meet... not that you guys care about the car being there at all. I don't think they'll be interested in going. Sorry to dissapoint you.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Just read the PM. I'm down for a meet. So long as it's a friday or saturday... I Really like the HD video idea. I don't like the idea of a meet WAY up north (I'm WAY down south), but it seems like most of the people posting on here are located near the north pole. I've done the BBQ thing at parks when I was down with the Nissan/240sx crowd, and those are the best (no corwds at restaurants and all that). Hopefully we can get something together, if that's the date for the meet I may have the car wearing some new ish!

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
March 22, 2008 (Renton, Tukwila, Kent area)

We havent really come to a concrete date yet. But I will change to post and see if we can get everyone, that wants to come, on March 22.

So lets get some I's for March 22

Copy and paste your name below mine if your in...

1. 4dris

·
5,207 Posts
1. 4dris
2. longnights (likely with a friend)

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
thanks for the pm longnights. that lakeland hills park looks good to me... i probably try to come too lol just not 100% sure yet but ill be watching this thread to see whats up

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
21 - 40 of 4921 Posts