Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4921 Posts

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
5,207 Posts
I'm back in the Seattle area March 8-16 and 21-24, I'd definitely be up for a meet then.

We could go go-karting, Sykart in Renton is great, 7hp karts, indoor track, its fast. SyKart indoor racing center

$16 for 10 minutes plus $2 for a helmet liner (required unless you bring your own)

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm back in the Seattle area March 8-16 and 21-24, I'd definitely be up for a meet then.

We could go go-karting, Sykart in Renton is great, 7hp karts, indoor track, its fast. SyKart indoor racing center

$16 for 10 minutes plus $2 for a helmet liner (required unless you bring your own)
Will a dirt bike helmet work?

·
5,207 Posts
you have to use their helmets, you just need a helmet liner, I paid the $2 the first time I went and have just kept that liner ever since.

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump for more

·
Registered
254 Posts
I see no reason why I wouldn't show up. I know some parks and even a shop or two that might help us host. maybe a Dyno? let me know.

How about some of the other 40+ WA folks jump on this too. It's always nice to have/meet more people.

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see no reason why I wouldn't show up. I know some parks and even a shop or two that might help us host. maybe a Dyno? let me know.

How about some of the other 40+ WA folks jump on this too. It's always nice to have/meet more people.
Some of them 40 umpf peeps arent even on here anymore.

Parks are good for a BBQ and a great place to do more photo shoots.

I seen a lot of IS300/250/350 drivers around where I live. I will just have to roll up on them and see if there interested in doing this as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i'd be down if we do it on a sunday

·
5,207 Posts
I'm going to head over to the roll call thread and PM everyone with a link to this thread, see if we can't actually get some participation this time.

·
Registered
58 Posts
thanks longnights for the pm but im down for a dyno since my car is stock and automatic i dunno if its gonna be too fun to show off lol

but im down for a bbq or lets meet at a burger place or something like that since restaurants are usually hectic because theirs alot of people

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks longnights for the pm but im down for a dyno since my car is stock and automatic i dunno if its gonna be too fun to show off lol

but im down for a bbq or lets meet at a burger place or something like that since restaurants are usually hectic because theirs alot of people
Its all good. We would like you to come. Stock or modified, its all the same in the IS world :p

·
Registered
681 Posts
IF you guys would like to travel there's a nice spot called Vantage Park,

its right off the I-90 , and right next to the Columbia River, and there's tons of space and BBQ grills there

i'ma see if i can find pics or some links to it

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

its right off the I-90 , and right next to the Columbia River, and there's tons of space and BBQ grills there

When I go to a concert @ the Gorge, I camp at Vantage. :) If anyone is up for camping, that would be a good spot to roll to. It does get cold(freezing) at nite. Dress for the occasion.

Keep more ideas coming :cool:

·
5,207 Posts

That risks weather in the pass though, it might be early in the year yet for that, though it sounds like a really nice place.

·
Registered
681 Posts
hmmm yeah hadn't thought about the pass weather but i don't think it should be bad in March

the park re-opens the 21st so it might be packed as it is 1st come, 1st serve

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't know, if my IS is going to be good to go, i might show up, depending on how far it is gonna be.
Hows the car, is everything put back together?
Also, how much do you want to sell that passenger side mirror?

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Got your PM longnights. Sorry to say that I wont be there. I'm still in Japan. I am talking to a local tuner to see if he will sponsor a dyno day for us when I get back. I'm thinking late June or early July. Good luck getting a meet together. Have fun and don't forget to post pics!

1 - 20 of 4921 Posts