Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what a show... so funny, so short-lived.

personal fav's were "Doug", "i'll dip my balls in it", "muppet hunting" and "barry & levon"

Aww yeah, you know what i got here barry?

no, what lavon?

I;ve got here 500lbs of puddin....

·
Registered
23,901 Posts
s0yb0mb said:
what a show... so funny, so short-lived.

personal fav's were "Doug", "i'll dip my balls in it", "muppet hunting" and "barry & levon"

Aww yeah, you know what i got here barry?

no, what lavon?

I;ve got here 500lbs of puddin....
I wanna dip my balls in it!!!

·
Registered
6,906 Posts
i specialize in monkey torture. sometimes i bring them to the forest and let them see the trees and grass but then i just throw them in the truck again and take them to the lab.

·
Commander In Beef
25,546 Posts
I was thinking about that "dip my balls in it" quote about a few days ago for some reason, but I drove myself absolutely NUTS trying to think of where it came from.

So, Thanks!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Remember the Muppet one? where they eat muppet? hahaha oh thats some funny shite. oh but with all the quality BS they have on there why should they keep that (example: puff daddys who wants to be a rapper boot camp,,, anything related to TRL including specifically carson daily, that stupid 'star makover' crap.... oh mtv makes me want to vommit)

real world season 1- people live in a house together
rW season 2 -people live in a house together with a manditory ghey person to mix things up
rw season 3-x- people live in a house together with ghey people and they are now politially correct, and then they ahve to accoplish certain 'goals'
rw season x-now- people live in a house together with ghey people and they are politically correct, and they have to accomplish things, and some of the people have 'medical illnesses' so that they can go home and the casting directors specifically pick people who will not get along and they have to start a business and it has to succeed.. bla bla bla,, boring!!!

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
"Louie! Grenade?"
"I wanna dip my balls in it!"

When the show was cancelled, most of them went on to do another comedy/variety show but I forgot what it was called. Does anyone remember the comedy show they used to have on HBO? I forgot what the hell it was called but it had sex in it too. Basically it was The State with boobs.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
"Dad, just cause you and mom say I can do it in my own bed isn't gonna stop me from having sex by the dumpster behind the supermarket. That's it, I'm outta heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere."

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
according to jumptheshark.com almost everyone agree the state never jumped. guess it's just a drop in the bucket of mtv fock ups though.

let's not forget old-fashioned man

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
hatchback
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing