Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2892 Posts

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about a "I spotted you" type of thread?

Here's my start;

when September 1, 2005 @ 12:20pm
where Brant Street and Lakeshore in Burlington

who Spotted an Onyx Black IS with what looked like a Cwest kit and
dark tint...I waved but got the gangsta glare back. I followed you
and then got on the QEW east.

j

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
I've seen toronto1234 a number of times on my way to work.

·
Registered
52 Posts
When: Tuesday Oct. 30 @ 10pm ish
Where: Shoppers Drug Mart On Main St. in Brampton, just north of Shoppers World

Who:
Spotted an Onyx Black IS (looked stock), parked beside you with my is and went in to shoppers drug Mart with the wife. Came out before the wife was done to see if you were there, but you were gone.

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
Saw 'LEXIGRL' (thats what her plate said and it was a girl inside:) going south on the 400 just past hwy9 on the Aug 31st I believe.

Pretty nice ride, lowered, bodykit, tinted didn't notice the rims as shew flew past me too fast without even saying 'hello' :(

·
Registered
218 Posts
i've seen a few is300's on the road but most (almost all) of them were driven by elder men! so it would be pointless to wave at them even though i did attempt to do so. one time i saw a girl in a red is300 with her mom on dvp going north. slowed down to see what's up but she probably think i was playing around. so she rushed away.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
racorbit said:
When: Tuesday Oct. 30 @ 10pm ish
Where: Shoppers Drug Mart On Main St. in Brampton, just north of Shoppers World

Who:
Spotted an Onyx Black IS (looked stock), parked beside you with my is and went in to shoppers drug Mart with the wife. Came out before the wife was done to see if you were there, but you were gone.
hahaha, October?

lol, what are you Bramptonian's smoking and where can I get some?

j

·
Registered
52 Posts
boman said:
hahaha, October?

lol, what are you Bramptonian's smoking and where can I get some?

j
LOL, hey settle down ;) , long day I mean Aug.

BTW; saw a grey (can't remember the funky letter code right now) IS today on Derry road going west between airport and the 410 hwy (tried to wave but you were busy on the cell phone and didn't notice).

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
The only IS's i see around here are bone stock like mine and usually have older people driving them. Although i seen a wedding today and they had a DWP IS all spiffied up.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
racorbit said:
LOL, hey settle down ;) , long day I mean Aug.

BTW; saw a grey (can't remember the funky letter code right now) IS today on Derry road going west between airport and the 410 hwy (tried to wave but you were busy on the cell phone and didn't notice).
I was just joking... i knew what you meant..lol.

You'll find most spottings will be bogus, because alot of non-enthusiasts
drive these car....someone is bound to wave back at you tho... so
keep waiving.

j :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well I spotted another, and yes another good old fashion no-look.

White IS driver was 20's looking oriental dude (I thought for sure a young guy would at least say what's up, you know wa i'm saying?)
Sunday, Sept. 4 at abut 11:30-midnight ish, north bound on dixie just south of Derry.

I really starting to feel like a dork after a few slow down and no-looks, but I don't care, I'm excited to drive my IS and just looking for others excited about theirs, I guess I'll have to wait for the next T.O. meet. :cool:

·
Registered
218 Posts
racorbit said:
Well I spotted another, and yes another good old fashion no-look.

White IS driver was 20's looking oriental dude (I thought for sure a young guy would at least say what's up, you know wa i'm saying?)
Sunday, Sept. 4 at abut 11:30-midnight ish, north bound on dixie just south of Derry.

I really starting to feel like a dork after a few slow down and no-looks, but I don't care, I'm excited to drive my IS and just looking for others excited about theirs, I guess I'll have to wait for the next T.O. meet. :cool:
hey yo, i know exactly how u feel man. i feel just the same. i saw a white IS earlier in the hwy 404 i slowed down too but the white IS just took off. i mean flew off. like come on.. give a beep or honk back.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
roxster said:
i've seen a few is300's on the road but most (almost all) of them were driven by elder men! .

WTF!!!!!

Digger08

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
HAHAH, you're not old digger! just well seasoned!

Spotted yellow IS on steeles headed towards bathurst, you had a trd/l-Tuned rear spoiler, some after market wheels, dark tints.
Wed, sept 7 05 at about 11pm
Followed you, then bside you for a bit in my ES...no love

·
Registered
218 Posts
digger08 said:
WTF!!!!!

Digger08
hey i meant elder men as in older than 50 yrs old. they have grey hair and crinkles... no joke! when i try to say hi to them they look at me as a typical integra asian fella wanting to race.

·
Registered
218 Posts
happysmp said:
aren't you roxster?!?!?!
haha ... no man. after that time i drove toronto1234's car and did a few donuts i'm tired of being sporty. i let ppl over take me i drive slower than a nanny.. but i don't tolerate those who cut me off and nearly chop off my head... happened to me before with an accord on steeles

p.s. hey i was looking at the labels on the stock shock earlier. the 2 rear ones are tokico gas shocks. that's not bad... it says toyota ... tokico. the front ones are toyota i guess.

·
Registered
70 Posts

what time was this... I was there

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
I saw a Black IS300 in etobicoke this week with one helluva hott indian girl driving it!

·
Registered
52 Posts
IS3002K1 said:

what time was this... I was there
About Noonish

1 - 20 of 2892 Posts