Lexus IS Forum banner

1261 - 1280 of 1311 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
thats alot of camber buddy. have fun changing front tires every 1000 miles. you wont need to do anything with that much camber. will be sunk.
Thanks captain obvious. We all know what camber does to your tire life. Im running around 4° and I believe I'm at 1800 miles. Easily have 500 more. All in your setup/alignment.

On topic (specs on previous page):

·
Registered
19 Posts
thats alot of camber buddy. have fun changing front tires every 1000 miles. you wont need to do anything with that much camber. will be sunk.
You don't know what you're talking about lol

Wrong thread. The wheels will hit the front spindle as well.
Where's the proper thread then?
I thought this was aggressive fitment?

·
Registered
754 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts

Limited Chrome CST Hyper X 18x9.5 +12 All around 275/35/18 All Around

Modifying fenders to work with the meat. I don't know what i want to do with the fenders right now. I need 2 inches of wheel travel. i just fixed the rust on one rear quarter. I'll figure out something soon. very or a temporary solution.[/quote]

needs less tire...

·
Registered
754 Posts
this looks awesome.
thank you. I need to get back to her. revalve and new springs are next, then I think I will tackle the spindle issue.

I may be crazy, I'm just looking at getting some wheels for my IS (just got it). Did you roll and pull or how is a +22 on 9.5 fitting?
roll is a must. the front fenders kind of pulled themselves when we rolled the fenders cause they are so thin.

im sure there is way to get around rolling the front fenders without pulling, but I don't know of said way. the rears are a PITA to roll.

Also worth noting. When you are this low, you are going to run into spindle clearance issues.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks captain obvious. We all know what camber does to your tire life. Im running around 4° and I believe I'm at 1800 miles. Easily have 500 more. All in your setup/alignment.

On topic (specs on previous page):

great fitment...I went through some "aggressive" fitment and I was shocked to see a bunch of wheels sub 7.5~8" :laugh:

·
Registered
754 Posts
My pos f18x9 +35 215/40 r18x10.5 +35 255/35
do your fronts not rub on the spindles? my 9.5 +22 wheels are 5-10mm away from the spindle and I compared your specs to mine on willtheyfit.com and it says your wheels are 6.7mm closer to the spindle. I didn't know you could run 9s with that high of an offset in the front.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi all - not sure how active this thread is anymore, but hoping y'all can help me out!

Looking for Level A - semi-aggressive

Wheels: 18x8 +40 (front and rear)
Tires: 225/40

Planning on using with air ride suspension (UAS bag - IS300 model specific)

I want front and rears to be able to tuck up a little bit inside when parked and lowered. Not going for hella flush or anything like that.

Will these wheels work?

1261 - 1280 of 1311 Posts