Lexus IS Forum banner

101 - 120 of 1311 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
hello guys,

i recently changed my wheels setup, for the moment this are the pics i got...

17x9.5 all around
fronts are +22 and i had to add a 6mm spacer to clear the inner arm making it a 17x9.5 +16 (i think that would have made it with just a 2mm spacer tho)... 225/45/17
and rears are +8.... 235/45/17

this are just some cell phone pics, i have to take better pics soon.

i got em on 17s cuz i got a great deal on 'em

what you think?

camber are on -0.5 to 0.0 on all corners...

pulled and shaved rears and stock fronts...

·
Registered
539 Posts
beautiful car xvector!

i can finally post pics of my new car.. got it from my wifes cousin for a whopping $1500
US$1500 ????

any more pictures...

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
hello guys,

i recently changed my wheels setup, for the moment this are the pics i got...

17x9.5 all around
fronts are +22 and i had to add a 6mm spacer to clear the inner arm making it a 17x9.5 +16 (i think that would have made it with just a 2mm spacer tho)... 225/45/17
and rears are +8.... 235/45/17

this are just some cell phone pics, i have to take better pics soon.

i got em on 17s cuz i got a great deal on 'em

what you think?

camber are on -0.5 to 0.0 on all corners...

pulled and shaved rears and stock fronts...

FAP FAP. Bro where did you get your hood!? I want it!!!! and your wheels, and your color!

thats one sexy IS you have there.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
^^He made the hood himself.

·
Registered
402 Posts
man nobody answered my question a few posts back..i got another one anyway haha.

17x8/9 +20. i thought i did the math correct and it clears the inner suspension,
can i get away with just a fender roll?

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
man nobody answered my question a few posts back..i got another one anyway haha.

17x8/9 +20. i thought i did the math correct and it clears the inner suspension,
can i get away with just a fender roll?
If you run a 195 you could probably get away with a very slight roll up front.

I'm running an 8 +17 with a 215 and -1.7* of camber and my fenders pulled themselves. Run more camber/smaller tire and you should be ok. 205 would probably be fine. You just might end up with flared out fenders :lol:

Run either a 215 or a 225 in the rear and you'll be good there. I've got a 9 +27 with a 235.

·
Registered
402 Posts
If you run a 195 you could probably get away with a very slight roll up front.

I'm running an 8 +17 with a 215 and -1.7* of camber and my fenders pulled themselves. Run more camber/smaller tire and you should be ok. 205 would probably be fine. You just might end up with flared out fenders :lol:

Run either a 215 or a 225 in the rear and you'll be good there. I've got a 9 +27 with a 235.
Thanks. I don't mind rolling my fenders. I just worry my wheels will look tiny (width wise) with a 8/9 but don't know if I'll find a wider set. It's still decently aggressive though ya to go with my suspension setup. I don't mind some tucking.

·
Registered
11 Posts
US$1500 ????

any more pictures...
i know its hard to believe and im still having a hard time believing it myself.. it needs a lil tlc and thats just what im gonna do! all the "factory" part of the body is fine without scratches or dents
the cousin left it in arizona for his sister to drive around because he got his license pulled. the roads are nasty up in cave creek where the sis lived and now only one side (the one i showed you) looks "ok" from 50 feet away. kinda looks like she was in a rally race of something.. the other side is a different story

ill get some better pics after this weekend when i scrub all the interior and give it a bath

Attachments

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Like Whoa!

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
i know its hard to believe and im still having a hard time believing it myself.. it needs a lil tlc and thats just what im gonna do! all the "factory" part of the body is fine without scratches or dents
the cousin left it in arizona for his sister to drive around because he got his license pulled. the roads are nasty up in cave creek where the sis lived and now only one side (the one i showed you) looks "ok" from 50 feet away. kinda looks like she was in a rally race of something.. the other side is a different story

ill get some better pics after this weekend when i scrub all the interior and give it a bath
Sell me the roof spoiler!

101 - 120 of 1311 Posts