Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK i finally got the price and tradin for my car i wanted. But the dealer told me a qualify for tier 2 financing which is 13% what are u guys paying.
Sentinel

·
11,061 Posts
Highway robbery. The dealer offered me 9% last year and that is high. E-Loans offered less than 8%. Do you have any skeltons in your credit closet? That will drive the rate higher for you.

[ August 31, 2001: Message edited by: SeattleSheila ]

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Eloans offers good rates, but beware because Lexus doesn't accept drafts from them without a fight due to Eloans problems in transferring funds in a timely manner to the dealership. Our rate was through them at 6.5%. I don't know your credit history, but I would shop around for something better than 13%.

·
Registered
85 Posts
well they tryed to get me at 12.9% i refused to buy so they said let me work on it and what you no they called me 2 hours later at 7.9% and it was still through toyota so they tryed to jack me..

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think there trying to jack me also. My friends said hed cosign so i hope that solves it.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
unfortunately my credit is ok, ive been trying to improve it and its spot less post college, but its like a gpa once it goes down its take for ever to come back up.

·
2,909 Posts
Originally posted by masayako:
I got 6.5% for 6 yrs financing. But I am planning to pay off the loan in 4.
6.9% through my credit union, first time financing, also 6yrs. I am going to pay it off in 3-4 years.

·
Registered
8 Posts
6.5% through E-Loan... but I too had a lot of problems with it and the dealer almost took it to another bank. I insisted and they finally got the funds from E-Loan.

The good news is that I had my car for 3 months without paying a dime!

·
Registered
345 Posts
AAA members are being offered 6.45 for over 15K and 6.55 for under. Worth the membership fee

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey guys thanks for ur support I think i discovered the problem. I looked at my credit reports and Key Bank in march posted a bill i had as a writeoff and unrecoverable. Problem is I paid the bill. Dont ever use Key Bank there such garabage ive had nothing but bad experiences and so has everyone Ive known
. I paid the bill well over a year ago so now i have to find the check and contest it.
Sentinel

1 - 13 of 13 Posts