Lexus IS Forum banner

101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
I know this isn't modified in anyway.. at least pleasantly.. This is the first ASP i have seen personally other then mine.. giving AR people a bad reputation for ruining such a beautiful thing.. It almost brought a tear to my eye. Was gonna give em 2k in cash for it if I saw em though! maybe save it from a horrible fate

·
Registered
400 Posts
Here is my 2002 EGM or IJM. Yes I know my wheels are hideous, the previous owner put them on there. I'm thinking of changing to some matte black xxr 522's. Would black look good or no? Opinions? Also going lower in the next couple weeks.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Black might not look too bad, but hyper silver would look better imo.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Well I just got a really good deal from my cousin. A set of 18x7.5 6 point gold with a chrome lip, probably not name brand, with 4 toyo tires on them for $300. I'm going to put them on for a while then upgrade when I have more money.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Post up pics of them mounted.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
very nice looking for the price with tires you got an awsome deal

FYI they're some kind of replica of the volk TE37...probably made by rota or konig, check around the wheels or the centercap for brand markings

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
I think that flows together nicely man! :approve:
Now you just need a drop like me! :p

·
Registered
199 Posts
SOLAR YELLOW SPRAYED CUSTOM THREE STAGE WITH PEARL

The car has not yet been wet sanded and buffed. I'm going to wait till this spring to take it back...and I thinking I might as well get a little more work done while its there ;)

·
Registered
743 Posts
SOLAR YELLOW SPRAYED CUSTOM THREE STAGE WITH PEARL

The car has not yet been wet sanded and buffed. I'm going to wait till this spring to take it back...and I thinking I might as well get a little more work done while its there ;)
Must have missed you at that meet man. I showed up later that night driving from Bham.

My 2004 Savannah Metallic IS300

Are those stock 2IS sizes on the rear (255/40/18)? Did you roll your fenders if so?

Here's an ASP I keep seeing at my college. I took this pic the other day to send to my friend. I'm hoping to catch the owner at the car one day to see if it could be up for sale.

starfire pearl?

i really want a BSM now.. haha
Oh and saw your snow drift video on youtube haha. Your car looks really good!

·
Registered
199 Posts
^yeah must have, because i dont rmr seeing your car. I was the only SY there and i was parked in the front next to the white 1IS with the LS1 swap and the black SC with the boosted 1jz

·
Registered
825 Posts
^^^^ now that is nice :)

101 - 120 of 130 Posts