Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 130 Posts

·
Blue Devil
4,671 Posts
bringing back OLD thread from the dead :)

^^^ what color is that, CGM? how have i never seen that after 10 years in the IS world.

nobody has posted TCM yet, which is what i have as my daily driver.
but actually nobody posted SBM either, which although is not a super rare shade of blue or anything, it was the brightest blue lexus made for the IS, and only in 2001. so i guess its pretty rare. i'll post pics of both of those colors when my SBM comes back from the body shop

·
Registered
79 Posts

Here's my ASP. I dont know if this really counts but it has 15 percent all the way around.. which is illegal here.. so it really isnt stock depending on how ya look at it. Waiting til after christmas to put a lip, new spoiler, and coilovers on it. Possibly a roof spoiler too.

·
Super Moderator
13,453 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen your car OKCIS. You have a great looking ASP and very clean! I really like those wheels and would love to get your set, but my priorities are elsewhere right now, with the baby, holidays and such. Got any pics with the Aeros you have on it now? Anyways, nice pics man.
Thanks man appreciate it.
No new pics the car doesnt have a front bumper on it right now and keeps going from running to torn apart. Ive got the Vertex front im putting on it cut to fit my piping and intercooler now i just need to stop being lazy and drop it off at the painter.
Im going to take the stock and the rmm lip and have them redone also just in case i dont like the vertex on it and ill swap back to the RMM

·
Registered
471 Posts
GGP best looking..... hands down however the sbm is nice

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Here's my ASP. I dont know if this really counts but it has 15 percent all the way around.. which is illegal here.. so it really isnt stock depending on how ya look at it. Waiting til after christmas to put a lip, new spoiler, and coilovers on it. Possibly a roof spoiler too.
Looks like you also have an exhaust ;) looks great as a base platfom....what lip are you thinking of? I haven't found any aftermarket body parts I really like but the Cwest and chargespeed full bumpers look amazing. 15% tint looks almost perfect (don't know why but things like wheels/tint always look different on a different colored car to me)

need to wash/detail mine and get some pics...a few of ASP's all of a sudden(I had never seen that color before the day I looked at/bought mine)

·
Registered
834 Posts
starfire pearl?

i really want a BSM now.. haha

·
Registered
25 Posts
starfire pearl FTW! pictures cant even begin to show how awesome that color looks in the sunlight. awesome car, what headlights are those???

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Yes it is Jerm.
Still lookin good Asad!

·
Registered
367 Posts
@whiteis33 that is an awesome, clean looking car. what body kit do you have on there?

·
Registered
834 Posts
starfire pearl FTW! pictures cant even begin to show how awesome that color looks in the sunlight. awesome car, what headlights are those???
thanks I retrofitted my headlights with dual projectors (e55s and hellas)

Yes it is Jerm.
Still lookin good Asad!
thanks man ill be in TX for break might come to Houston/ Sugarland area

@whiteis33 that is an awesome, clean looking car. what body kit do you have on there?
I have the L tuned rep all around

·
Registered
79 Posts
Looks like you also have an exhaust ;) looks great as a base platfom....what lip are you thinking of? I haven't found any aftermarket body parts I really like but the Cwest and chargespeed full bumpers look amazing. 15% tint looks almost perfect (don't know why but things like wheels/tint always look different on a different colored car to me)

need to wash/detail mine and get some pics...a few of ASP's all of a sudden(I had never seen that color before the day I looked at/bought mine)
Yeah I have a catback and a ypipe on it at the moment. I would really love to find a TRD replica thats poly, but so far all I have found with a decent price have been fiberglass. I really like the vertex aero fenders but Im gonna wait on those.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
thanks man ill be in TX for break might come to Houston/ Sugarland area
Cool man, hit me up on fb or on here and maybe we can hit up a meet!

-Shawn

81 - 100 of 130 Posts