Lexus IS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
When i was shopping for IS i seen a intensa blue at the dealership but it was sold in 2days! Thats the only time i saw one. Didnt know at that time it was a rare color. That car couldve been mine but a bit too late. Then 2 weeks later i came across a alabaster then the rest was history.

·
Registered
825 Posts
pictures don't do BSM justice! It looks different shades from different angles! Sometimes it looks grey other times it looks blue!
lol........lets not forget when you was a BSM , it looks more blue , when its dirty , it looks gray , also the sunlight bringsout the blue as well while a cloudy day brings out the gray

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
How can you not like ASP!? :confused:

·
Registered
849 Posts
Looked at this thread awhile ago and wondered why AR isn't one lol. I barely see any and barely any1 has em on the forum. Had to actually do a search just to find an AR picture thread haha

·
Super Moderator
13,453 Posts
Not my favorite color..but love that car, super clean. What wheels are those ?
Thanks! Thats my car they are Speedstar D5r's. There is about 20 sets of them in the US if even that many. They are for sale if your interested. The car has iForged Aeros on it now.

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
Thanks! Thats my car they are Speedstar D5r's. There is about 20 sets of them in the US if even that many. They are for sale if your interested. The car has iForged Aeros on it now.
I don't think I've ever seen your car OKCIS. You have a great looking ASP and very clean! I really like those wheels and would love to get your set, but my priorities are elsewhere right now, with the baby, holidays and such. Got any pics with the Aeros you have on it now? Anyways, nice pics man.

61 - 80 of 130 Posts