Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys know what it feels like when idiots that can't park scratches your new car. Now, my rear bumper has this imprint of a license plate holder and the paint is scratched up.

Everytime I drive I think about the imperfection of the car and it hella pisses me off......Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

------------------
why worry, be happy!

·
2,909 Posts
I have not had it happen yet (cross my fingers) that's why my friends get pissed at me for parking far away from anyone else. The way I see it I'd rather walk a few more yards than to [email protected]# my pants after seeing a dent or scratch.

------------------
'01 Graphite Gray Pearl
"gray" not "grey"

·
Registered
94 Posts
yeup, i know how you feel man. Something like that happened to me, but it wasn't an imprint of a license plate holder. Then some asshole keyed my car from side to side across the trunk, and a dumb ass opened his door and hit my car, but to me, its still perfect.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Originally posted by 6days:
Do you guys know what it feels like when idiots that can't park scratches your new car. Now, my rear bumper has this imprint of a license plate holder and the paint is scratched up.

Everytime I drive I think about the imperfection of the car and it hella pisses me off......Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Park next to some nice cars or the cars that looks like the owner cares. That way you don't get as many scratches.

------------------
K.P.

·
Registered
571 Posts
park on the edges of parking lots, and that way, you can REALLY get close to the curb or border which will leave you plenty of ROOM on the other side so if a dumba$$ does open his door wide open, it won't hit you car. Plus, chances of getting dented on your sides are reduced 50%.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Yeah... do what Rookie says. When I go to work each day, there's a chick that just bought a new 330i and another guy who has a new GTI VR6. They both park way out in the sticks... *LOL* I park my IS way out by the both of them. Don't get me wrong, there are other cars around but everyone in that particular row seems to actually care about their car.

Scott.

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
i work the night shift so theres never any cars around anyways. whenever i park at a mall or movies or something, i park as close to the curb or edge of the lot as i can find, just because you park to a nice car, doesnt mean it will be there until you get back, sometimes ive parked next to bimmers and mercedes, only to come out and see some old as hell rusty dented pos with wide a$$ doors.

·
11,061 Posts
I park in the boonies too.

·
Registered
7,386 Posts

hey man, stop your blubbering and read your signature...

------------------
MAD

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by junedog:
hey man, stop your blubbering and read your signature...

Maybe I should make myself clear.
"why worry" about what others say about your car.
"be happy" that you got a IS300.
when someone fuucks up your car, thats a different story......got it!

------------------
why worry, be happy!

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
Maybe I should make myself clear.
"why worry" about what others say about your car.
"be happy" that you got a IS300.
when someone fuucks up your car, thats a different story......got it!

Hey relax, just thought it was funny to read your post and then your siggie. I agree with you, there should be capital punishment for those numbskulls out there who let their kids throw open their doors in parking lots, dinging any and everybody's cars regarless of how pretty, new or old they are. I park either in the boonies, or at the end of a row of spaces to protect myself.

So, hakuna matata to you too!

------------------
MAD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts