Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why are the guages switched (mpg & Temp) and why is the mpg guage read the wrong direction????? maybe you guys allready had this discussion but please let me know why that is?????? I think we should fix it to be accurate w/ the real IS....

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Originally posted by LStyleIS:
Why are the guages switched (mpg & Temp) and why is the mpg guage read the wrong direction????? maybe you guys allready had this discussion but please let me know why that is?????? I think we should fix it to be accurate w/ the real IS....
Yes, we've had this discussion. Do a search. I grabbed the image from Lexus.com. If someone know's why it's that way, I'd be interested, but I'm not about the change it.

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
if you look real good...you'll notice that there is no MPH...it's only km/h...hence...it's from either an altezza or an is200...

·
Registered
636 Posts
If you look really, really good you'll notice where the MPH numbers were cut out for the labels (Gallery, etc). Notice how small the km/h numbers are.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Your very quik on your toes grasshopper

Originally posted by HyperMKIV:
if you look real good...you'll notice that there is no MPH...it's only km/h...hence...it's from either an altezza or an is200...

·
Registered
180 Posts
<if you look real good...you'll notice that there is no MPH...it's only km/h...hence...it's from either an altezza or an is200... >

could be a canadian model as well, don't forget about us up here.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts