Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As if it wasnt great enough that my baby got the IS for me, she just got back a little while ago with the other part of my gift. She took it in and got the windows tinted AND I now have chrome wheels and a spoiler!
The polished rims were perfect but the chrome wheels look GREAT with the black

*sigh* I love that girl! I could get used to being spoiled like this

------------------
Justy
99 328i (for now)
01 IS300

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
I HATE YOU !!!

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra TT/6-speed/HardTop
90 Integra

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
i don't really hate you, i'm just SOOO damn jealous

i guess you're that guy they all talk about...you know the phrase, "some guys have all the luck."

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
if we had a yearbook here on the IS300 list, i'd vote ISsoon as "the luckiest bastard" here...

and TEG as the "i wanna be like McGuyver" guy...

oh, and erick as "mr computer"...heh...eric, you like that one???

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Normally I would be coy and say that Im not all that lucky. But, when I think about it, I guess its true that I am. Every night I say a little prayer of thanks for Jai and that she doesnt come to her senses and dump me

It'd be all cool if she did though, as long as she didnt take the IS

------------------
Justy
99 328i (for now)
01 IS300

[This message has been edited by ISsoon (edited December 26, 2000).]

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
that's not nice to say...what if next year she gives you something even better??? don't loose that one!!! oh, and what kind of name is jai??? just curious...is her sister's name a-lai???
i know stupid joke...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
jai-a-lai is supposedly the world's most dangerous sport...i think it's spelled that way. i'm like a trivia nerd sometimes...and i'm bored at home too...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Pimpee, if you read the other post, yes she does have an "Identical Twin Sister", but according to the info, she suppose to be the evil twin

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its funny you say that because she hates that name since people always mispronounce it. I hate mine too, so we plan on being kind and giving our kids normal names

And to answer you, her sister (who by the way was a total b*tch about the engagement and car thing as expected) is named Shai. Im trying to think of something mean to say about her, but, I guess I will be nice, since shes almost my sister now

------------------
Justy
99 328i (for now)
01 IS300

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, Pimp, shes got a twin sister, but you dont want to go near that evil Ice Queen. One dip inside, and you will lose your **** to frostbite, lol

Originally posted by Pimpee:
does she have a sister?
that's what we really want to know.

------------------
Justy
99 328i (for now)
01 IS300

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
she's a shai bitc* huh??? heh...and what nationality are they??? just curious...

and why she so bitter about the whole engagement and car??? maybe she's jealous cause you and her sis are so happy together and she's not...maybe you should send her my way...maybe i can put some "happiness" into her life...hahaha...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
don't think i'll be getting another car for a while...just sold one to get the IS

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
90 Integra

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You hit the nail on the head. She is VERY jealous of Jai because she was always the good twin. She had all the friends, all the guys (til I came along
and is just a much happier, sweeter person.
Jai walks into a room and her smile lights it up. Shai walks in and the temperature drops ten degrees and its like someone turned the lights out

I would GLADLY send her your way: tied up, gagged and in the trunk of my car

and why she so bitter about the whole engagement and car??? maybe she's jealous cause you and her sis are so happy together and she's not...maybe you should send her my way...maybe i can put some "happiness" into her life...hahaha...

[/B][/QUOTE]

------------------
Justy
99 328i (for now)
01 IS300

·
Registered
447 Posts
hey ISsoon...... u can send Shai my way.... i like dat kinda girl...... maybe we can double date race....... hehe....2 new stock IS's.... wut u say?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
She's all yours man. If you can thaw her out, may you two live happily ever after

Originally posted by ICE300:
hey ISsoon...... u can send Shai my way.... i like dat kinda girl...... maybe we can double date race....... hehe....2 new stock IS's.... wut u say?

------------------
Justy
99 328i (for now)
01 IS300

1 - 20 of 47 Posts