Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24535 Posts

·
BLACK RICAN
2,569 Posts
I will try but going to be taking my stuff over to my bro's house this weekend and going to fly to nyc and visit my mom before I go

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
haha wow i just got my wheels and hood on and rolled the car out since its not up to start yet cause the motors gettin new bones... ;)

but anyway it looks sick... i have about an hour left to work on it before its running again. so im going to go do that... ill take pics this weekend. i will throw up a few teasers in the meantime...

5zigs are sex man...

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
Im a follower :lol:

Congrats Lex. But I was only able to tea a few

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
remind me to page or text you so I can pass you the parts to sell and you get half of the profits
aight man will do. just let me know, we can meet up real quick and I will take them for you and try and get them sold. just make me up a list of prices and such so I know what you are tryin to get for them, I will make a thread and take pics for you and everything, dont worry about it.

yeah, better go see your mom, thats a good idea. but just let me know when you get a free minute and we can meet up, ill be outta town this whole weekend, but if you think it would be better to go ahead and get it to me, I can get you to meet a buddy of mine at the mall and he can get it. just let me know Nick

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 20 of 24535 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.