21 - 40 of 12821 Posts

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
Lmfao!

·
Registered
317 Posts
anyone ever drink gold peak sweet tea? i tried some at Sam's the other day and I'm hooked.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
theres a few places that have got some decent sweet tea, Ankars in chattanooga, Hungry House on Hwy 58(also in chatt.), and Strouds BB-Q here in lebanon.

its weird i love Chik-Fil-a and sweet tea, but for some reason i never think about it when im there. ima have to try theirs next time im there...

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
theirs a long john silvers/AW rootbeer place around the corner from my shop that has by far the best tea ive found in central virginia... i sware i think they put crack in it or something...
wasn't it Long John Silvers that got busted as a front for a drug cartel or something? I thought that I remembered hearing that they were just a way for this company to move drugs, so they might be :)

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
wasn't it Long John Silvers that got busted as a front for a drug cartel or something? I thought that I remembered hearing that they were just a way for this company to move drugs, so they might be :)
i hadnt heard that, but it does explain why the tea is so good :lol:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Drank some sweet tea from a Messican joint today. Better than McD's for one reason. When I drink McD's tea all I can think of Ronald pissing in it. Sweet tea FTW!!

21 - 40 of 12821 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
12.8K Replies
80 Participants
ekool
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing