Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 12821 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
anyone ever drink gold peak sweet tea? i tried some at Sam's the other day and I'm hooked.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
theres a few places that have got some decent sweet tea, Ankars in chattanooga, Hungry House on Hwy 58(also in chatt.), and Strouds BB-Q here in lebanon.

its weird i love Chik-Fil-a and sweet tea, but for some reason i never think about it when im there. ima have to try theirs next time im there...

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
theirs a long john silvers/AW rootbeer place around the corner from my shop that has by far the best tea ive found in central virginia... i sware i think they put crack in it or something...
wasn't it Long John Silvers that got busted as a front for a drug cartel or something? I thought that I remembered hearing that they were just a way for this company to move drugs, so they might be :)

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
wasn't it Long John Silvers that got busted as a front for a drug cartel or something? I thought that I remembered hearing that they were just a way for this company to move drugs, so they might be :)
i hadnt heard that, but it does explain why the tea is so good :lol:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Drank some sweet tea from a Messican joint today. Better than McD's for one reason. When I drink McD's tea all I can think of Ronald pissing in it. Sweet tea FTW!!

21 - 40 of 12821 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.