Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Pro TLE II

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
6701 - 6720 of 6729 Posts

·
Cherisher
4,822 Posts
Gun is halfway broken in but I was able to fully break in the new holster overnight :)
Still might go with Kydex but I'm liking this so far:

You can see how the extended slide stop wore in nicely. I think I did it right... also rolled up some paper tight and laid on top of the slide so the front sight wouldn't catch on the way in.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
Rebarreled my BM, got a good deal on this Yankee Hill Machine barrel. Went with a melonite MI low pro and Seekins black gas tube. Barrel is the YHM47TF, which is their melonite treated 1/7 fluted barrel. Shoots great, but loves higher grain verses M193 or AE223.

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
New CMC tactical trigger installed, took about 10 minutes(drop in FCG). Love the feel of it, incredible break, and night/day to the milspec FCG. 3# fixed pull and I'll probably never go back to a regular curved trigger. I plan on getting another for my 300BLK build.

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
Very cool... How do you like the ambidextrous bolt catch?
Thanks man.
I was weary at first because there's not much room for your finger but luckily I have skinny fingers, so it works fine. Fatter fingers wouldn't work well with the BAD lever(even worse for the Phase 5 lever). I did not want to get rid of the BAD, I love that little thing.

·
Cherisher
4,822 Posts
Thanks man.
I was weary at first because there's not much room for your finger but luckily I have skinny fingers, so it works fine.
I imagine a gloved hand would be difficult too... Looks good enough for me though! I want!

I'm set on my next purchase being an AR. Love a single stack (surprised myself) for carry but besides a 12ga shooting slugs, I need a proper rifle.

Sigh!

6701 - 6720 of 6729 Posts