Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Pro TLE II

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
6681 - 6700 of 6729 Posts

·
Class III Aficionado
21,418 Posts
I hated the plastic crappy furniture that came on my 870 PM so I got some factory PM wood for it. Looks a ton better.

·
Cherisher
4,800 Posts
No doubt man, take some pics as well! I'm beating myself for not doing this in the first place.
Don't beat yourself up too much :lol:
I'll take some pics for sure... I was just looking at it again to reaffirm how terrible it looks and, yup, it's not pretty.
got my threaded barrel in for my vp9

Sick! I can't find a threaded barrel in stock anywhere! I'm jelly.

Nice light too... I have the same one ;)

·
Class III Aficionado
21,418 Posts
Don't beat yourself up too much :lol:
I'll take some pics for sure... I was just looking at it again to reaffirm how terrible it looks and, yup, it's not pretty.

Sick! I can't find a threaded barrel in stock anywhere! I'm jelly.

Nice light too... I have the same one ;)
for the vp9?

·
Cherisher
4,800 Posts
^^ ha no, I wish... USP Compact .40

Ashamed to admit I can only find it in airsoft :lol:

real one needs a barrel:

·
Cherisher
4,800 Posts
Mossberg 500 with Heat shield, Pistol grip and Stock included. ~$350 new.
The heat coating is unattractive, runny and sticky :( I don't doubt it's effectiveness, just don't need it on my hands.

it's on the receiver

and barrel too

Hoping to just clean the barrel and receiver and get the shield Cerakoted

of course the stock is installed :)

·
Cherisher
4,800 Posts
Good Question! Can't get a definitive answer on that actually. I've been led to believe the standard chamber is too wide for a compact slide.
Don't know for sure...

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
Finally got my upper back today. They Cerakoated the barrel, YHM flash hider and gas block. Also went with a LP gas block. They also dimpled the barrel. Coating looks excellent, can't wait to see how well it holds up. I chose Nitride Black for the color, matches perfect.

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
Thanks. Yea, they are fully suppled FFL dealers and do all sort of work for cheap. I was considering getting a different barrel but the LW CL 4150 barrel on there now is really light and decently accurate so it's not that bad. I believe the same type of barrel that's on Bushmaster's and other makes of the SCAR.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,694
My finished 8.5" .300BLK SBR
Rad. I've wanted to build a .300B but since 9mm already goes up to 158gr with a shorter barrel it'd fill the same niche.

Any plans for noise reduction?

·
Cherisher
4,800 Posts
That carbon shroud is siiick!

Is that one of those audibly tunable flash hiders?

·
Cherisher
4,800 Posts
from what I understand, they just change the sound and don't really affect decibels. I can't even find any info about them now so maybe just a thing of the past.

p.s. don't change a thing! it looks amazing as is

6681 - 6700 of 6729 Posts
About this Discussion
6.7K Replies
179 Participants
richcracker
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing