• Pro TLE II

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 6729 Posts

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll start things off with my "self-loading .223 rifle." Just got the last of the parts yesterday.

Stag-15 lower receiver
LMT M4 upper w/LMT bolt carrier group
Samson MRFS-C free float rail system
RRA parts kit
RRA National Match 2-stage trigger
RRA M4 6-position stock
A.R.M.S. flip up rear iron sight
Tango Down front pistol grip

This is what it actually looks like though, to satisfy California law. :( The 10-round magazine is pinned. However, due to recent developments (which I've already PM'd some of you about), I'll be able to reattach the balls to this rifle and use my preban detachable magazines in a month or two. That first image is just Photoshopped, a preban magazine has never touched the receiver. ;)
[Picture removed, imagine the page 5 picture with a 10 round magazine]

No it is not fully automatic, and neither is any gun you will ever hear about on the news or see in person. No need to ask about that.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
deathbyfire3 said:
Why do you need that gun? To kill aliens?

Joshua
Aliens, zombies and gubment officials who step out of line.

supaphly119 said:
i thought autos were legal now? but i dont follow gun laws...
Autos have always been legal--if you can afford them, which nobody you know can. The news media demonizes all gun owners by always implying or stating directly that guns used in crimes are fully automatic, which is bogus. Unfortunately, their main audience are liberal retards who slurp up that shit with gusto, then spit it back out at their friends. Now most people think ALL AR's and AK's are full auto, which is rediculous.

·
Registered
11,004 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
Aliens, zombies and gubment officials who step out of line.

Autos have always been legal--if you can afford them, which nobody you know can. The news media demonizes all gun owners by always implying or stating directly that guns used in crimes are fully automatic, which is bogus. Unfortunately, their main audience are liberal retards who slurp up that shit with gusto, then spit it back out at their friends. Now most people think ALL AR's and AK's are full auto, which is rediculous.
how much does a full auto go for?

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Because it's a never fired original Colt brand M16A2 rifle.

It's a collector's item because it's never been shot.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
ok, i just didn't know that was a rare gun. I thought it was a military standard issue...

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
s0yb0mb said:
ok, i just didn't know that was a rare gun. I thought it was a military standard issue...
It is military issue. There are hundreds of thousands of them in service.

But one in private ownership, with a transferrable title, which has never been fired, is rare. No non-government-owned automatics have been manufactured or imported since 1986. This is one of a very small number. All these guns, except the Class II/dealer samples were manufactured before 1986 which is why they are considerably more expensive than dealer samples.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Woo, picked up another one today. Smith & Wesson 586 revolver, .357 magnum. I'm switching the grips to wood as soon as possible.

·
Registered
796 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
Because it's a never fired original Colt brand M16A2 rifle.

It's a collector's item because it's never been shot.
I'd rather own a gun that has smoked some fuckers, proven itself capable of putting down a legion of worthless bassturds.

The only gun worth $74,000 would be the one that Somebody SHOT JAM MASTER JAY with.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
Woo, picked up another one today. Smith & Wesson 586 revolver, .357 magnum. I'm switching the grips to wood as soon as possible.

Do you buy anything else besides guns ? :lol:

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gucci said:
Do you buy anything else besides guns ? :lol:
Oh, absolutely!

Ammo, triggers, stocks, ammo, cases, grips, disconnectors, ammo, lights, cleaning solvents, hammers, ammo...

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sheeit! I gots to remember to keep mah guns and mah booze apart less I blow off one of my momma's legs agayun!

·
Registered
13,903 Posts
I thought you might like this M60 firing 850rds non-stop.

http://www.wimp.com/machinegun/

You should really move to the south so that you can surround yourself with people who espouse your beliefs. I'm moving back as soon as I can. Plus you don't want to be out west when God strikes the 9th Circuit down with wrath and vengence.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts

Glock 23 with M3X light. I've posted this before but it's still pretty new. I've only put 200 rounds through it. I'm gonna try to hit the range tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
alphastrike said:

Glock 23 with M3X light. I've posted this before but it's still pretty new. I've only put 200 rounds through it. I'm gonna try to hit the range tomorrow afternoon.
hows the recoil on teh glocks?

1 - 20 of 6729 Posts
About this Discussion
6.7K Replies
179 Participants
richcracker
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing