Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
lol, I like how the German airfield hangars are covered in grass...those sneaky Germans, what are they up to now?

Awesome find, +rep

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
awesome links.. i LOVE the way the M5 looks.. especially in Lagos Blue... its pretty close to the SBM/IBP I so love....

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
wingzero said:
Im sorry the E46 M5 looks IMO WAY better than the E60 M5...
The new one looks too boat like, im sure it hauls ass but I would much rather take an E46
i agree that the E46 is better looking in EVERY WAY, but the M accents make the Banglefucked 5 Series desirable looking again , to some atleast... that says a lot...

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
you know.. once i was driving on the freeway to work really early in the morning and saw two cars that caught my attention.. was one a basically normal (new version) m3.. it was the other that really caught my eye.. it was the same m5 as pictured in that article.. (like, the current 5 series style, only it was a real m5).. i was checking all around it.. and it appeared to have everything, from the fender vents, to authentic rear bumper with true dual exhaust (you know, the one that looks really like factory dual, not some aftermarket dual).. and i even got infront of it and it looked very similar to the new version m3 with the lower bumper, etc.

i thought it looked bad ass..

·
Deus Vult
7,023 Posts
Damn that write-up is huge!!

The styling of the E60 M5 still leaves a bit to be desired for me, but once I see it person, I'll probably like it. The same goes for the new Audis as well.

Can't wait to see what the numbers for the M5 will be when they release the manual gearbox version (probably won't be very far off current numbers).

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
magoo said:
lol, I like how the German airfield hangars are covered in grass...those sneaky Germans, what are they up to now?
Awesome find, +rep
The Airfield at page 2 is Actually in Sweden, not far from the Koeningsegg factory.
So the swedes are sneaky :D

·
Test Mule/Parts Breaker
3,844 Posts
241.37mph! The Koenigsegg is :pimp: .

·
Test Mule/Parts Breaker
3,844 Posts
hkis said:
Same style but not quite the same size. But then your not trying to stop from 240+mph...

·
Test Mule/Parts Breaker
3,844 Posts
hkis said:
True, true. How observant of you!
(I'm in a +repping mood so here ya go).
:lol: Thanks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts