·
Registered
1,056 Posts
ST205 Celica needs to be added.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
A counter to Joaquin's thread. :p

I can't post a pic at the moment, but how much do you guys want to bet the first car that's posted is going to be an Aston Martin?

1. 2008 Acura TL is my nominee.
TL? i was just going to add this to the ugly list. looks like somebody stole the door moldings.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Veyron, EB110, Countach, and CLK GT-R
I can see leaving off the Countach or the CLK-GTR because I included them solely for the engines.

But you can't deny the EB110's mechanical merits or the Veyron's. Both succeeded at being the best, and most useable hypercar of their time. Both set precedents and were designed without compromise, executed flawlessly, despite including many "world's first" technologies.

I really don't know why they'd be left off a list that includes a thing like a Pagani Zonda, which has an engine taken from the CLK-GTR. Both Bugatti's have bespoke quad turbo bulletproof engines.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I can see leaving off the Countach or the CLK-GTR because I included them solely for the engines.

But you can't deny the EB110's mechanical merits or the Veyron's. Both succeeded at being the best, and most useable hypercar of their time. Both set precedents and were designed without compromise, executed flawlessly, despite including many "world's first" technologies.

I really don't know why they'd be left off a list that includes a thing like a Pagani Zonda, which has an engine taken from the CLK-GTR. Both Bugatti's have bespoke quad turbo bulletproof engines.
Which is why I asked if this is nicest in terms of looks or in overall car. In terms of looks, then the cars that I mentioned should be taken off; but in terms of overall car, then they should be left on.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
And I'm just going to have to say it...

1985 Toyota Pickup. Solid front axle, 22-RE. Best truck ever built IMO. You absolutely cannot kill them.
is the camper for notsoinvisiblepedo to be a pedo in semi private?

·
27,116 Posts
This may not be the best picture of it... but the Merc Gullwing is a classic good looking car...

21 - 34 of 34 Posts